[ Mirror Mode guide / tutorial ]

Hi G00gle

• 2 months later...

I think that I have to turn off Windows Defender for Mirror to work. It catches malware every time I try.

From what I've read that may actually be the cause, yet I have still to encounter that issue.

NOTE: I will be updating this guide within 24h.

Edited by Hi G00gle

• 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, msf420 said:

ive just purchased vip do I need to set proxy or can I just start botting???

You can start botting. Bear in mind that when botting several accounts on one IP may chainban all accounts. I don’t have any evidence of it, but other accounts _may_ be affected on the same IP. Others also claim that when using proxies, it’s easier to recover permanently banned accounts due to the fact that the offence committed on the account is obtained on another IP, causing Jagex to believe that the account is hacked.

2 hours ago, Hi G00gle said:

You can start botting. Bear in mind that when botting several accounts on one IP may chainban all accounts. I don’t have any evidence of it, but other accounts _may_ be affected on the same IP. Others also claim that when using proxies, it’s easier to recover permanently banned accounts due to the fact that the offence committed on the account is obtained on another IP, causing Jagex to believe that the account is hacked.

Would a VPN from a different location do the same as a proxies with recovering you account, making it look like the account was hacked?

49 minutes ago, MasterChief117 said:

good to know, but this is as long as creation ip is different than proxy? 

Yes. So for example, if you were to create the account on your home IP, and you use a proxy and it gets banned there, you _might_ be able to get it back that way yes. I cannot give you guarantees though, since I am not familiar with that.

Edited by Hi G00gle

4 hours ago, Hi G00gle said:

Yes. So for example, if you were to create the account on your home IP, and you use a proxy and it gets banned there, you _might_ be able to get it back that way yes. I cannot give you guarantees though, since I am not familiar with that.

Thanks, seems correct to me 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
50 minutes ago, roguhanta said:

I don't want to revive old threads, but i feel like i have no choice.
How can i target specific worlds instead of just setting one ip to all of the OSRS client.

edit: the images provided by the poster have been deleted.

I am assuming you're asking how to separate ips with Mirror Mode. Use Sandboxie or/and Proxifier

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

I am assuming you're asking how to separate ips with Mirror Mode. Use Sandboxie or/and Proxifier

I am using proxifier, if i could just keep on opening OSRS clients it would not be a problem, as i could just right click the client and open by proxy.

However after opening 2 clients you get the unable to advertise error, so that is why when i use a bat file to open up many clients, i would like to have proxifier assigned ips to specific worlds. (seperate IPs, doesn't matter how tbh)

Would seriously love some help, as this is the only thing i'm stuck on :/

(this part i suppose)

f5287e7047bda99c442187c3b2b45f9f.png

Edited by roguhanta