Banned on fresh account while logged into OSBuddy

RDM

There is no client side detection since 2013. You are free to play through any client with the same ban rates

There is a packet that can detect injection due to jagex can just send a packet to lookup a known Accessor. But osbot combat this with Stealth mode witch basicly stops the packet from doing this

MGI posted a thread about the packet on another site if you want the link to it pm me and i will send you it

Edited by Richard
  • Like 1

There is a packet that can detect injection due to jagex can just send a packet to lookup a known Accessor. But osbot combat this with Stealth mode witch basicly stops the packet from doing this

MGI posted a thread about the packet on another site if you want the link to it pm me and i will send you it

I dont use the osbot client tho :P nor do I use the bot on the same computer as my legit accounts

I dont use the osbot client tho :P nor do I use the bot on the same computer as my legit accounts

he was just quoting token I think since what he said was wrong about having no client detection since 2013.

Ontopic - I don't use osbot as well but I know of a friend that has had this happen to him, he had to use a proxy to get passed tutorial island. due to getting banned every 10-20 minutes. 

• Like 1