Confused about 07 Prayers

GoNode5

The should add more prayers (if it passes) that require brand new quests to be done for more content!

Curses!

Too bad all the poor players from back then are going to vote no because they think curses were overpowered since they could never afford them. 

Curses were amazing content, the only problem was soul split, if that was even half the effect or soul split just flat out removed curses were amazing and were not op at all.

• Like 2

Curses!

Too bad all the poor players from back then are going to vote no because they think curses were overpowered since they could never afford them. 

Curses were amazing content, the only problem was soul split, if that was even half the effect or soul split just flat out removed curses were amazing and were not op at all.

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I have 70 prayer right now and I have no motivation to get 80 or 90 or even 99. I just wish there was something higher. 

because this is the 2007 version of runescape and they have to be very very carefull with adding prayers since osrs players are very sensitive with prayers

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I have 70 prayer right now and I have no motivation to get 80 or 90 or even 99. I just wish there was something higher. 

you save money on prayer potions with higher prayer since you get more prayer back per sip, so its definitely not useless past 70

• Like 1

Anyone care to explain to me why there are no prayers after level 70 prayer? I've been thinking about this for the last hour or so chatting with some friends and we all have like no clue why nothing after 70. 

Cuz oldschool

There prayer abilities if you play the actual game Troll.png

What even are you saying

Because prayer cape is best cape. Especially untrimmed

Curses!

lmao?

good old 50+ whip hits and 80+ ags specs when pking 

not broken at all