How long can you suicide for...

Unseasoned

So I am just testing out a few things and looking to start a gold farm in the future. I am going to buy a bond on one account, and run Khal's Plank script. I know the time always varies, but has anybody got a rough estimate on how long I can suicide bot on a P2P account before getting banned?

I will probably look to bot for 12 hours a day, with breaks.

Like I said, I know it always varies but I'm just trying to gather some information before I start so that I can do some calculations. I will be running on a virtual machine, with an old account with a original username to start with:)

Thanks,

Unseasoned

Suiciding is really luck based IMO, it could be 4hours or a week, depends on so many things;

- How many hours of botting a day, I would say MAX 8hours (with breaking so about 5-6h profit) for a suicider
- Try to suicide after an update, most of the time when RS updates, banwaves follow.
- Many other things..

Keep in mind;
Jagex gives 2 day bans to minor botters, so if you just play legit on the account and bot overnight(with breaks, 10h botting but only 8hours with profit). Maybe you could use this information.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I've been botting F2P accs to farm some gold by doing gold amulet unstrings. Now I believe my proxy IP has been flagged because initially it took them 3 days to catch my 1st gold farm, which I didn't xfer off to my mule so that was my mistake. 2nd one was banned in about a day and 3rd was banned in 4 hours. I'm on my 11th gold farming bot and I can say that they get auto-ban the moment they log out with their highscore updated. Seems like Jagex made some detection that if account crafting reaches X level (which I presume is about 40+) it'll auto ban it on the spot. I've manage to pool in some gold, while it isn't alot I'm mainly doing it to afford a bond for one of my pure.My Mule has yet to be banned, I've done quests on it and trained skills. It hasn't been touched by bots and I plan to leave it that way so it stay safe.

Also is it possible to request a new IP for SOCK5 Proxies without having to purchase a new one?