Need gp/xp for 28-60 str

Chikan

Dbuffed I believe is asleep, I'm his worker and would say it's more than likely the quote is for p2p.

8m for 28-60 seems steep to me for members. I understand you're trying to make profit and you're all very trusted members.

But I could realistically do this myself afk in the background(then why are you asking for a service idiot).

Maybe I'm just ignorant to the prices. I'll definitely keep it in mind. Thank you for the quote and your time.

8m for 28-60 seems steep to me for members. I understand you're trying to make profit and you're all very trusted members.

But I could realistically do this myself afk in the background(then why are you asking for a service idiot).

Maybe I'm just ignorant to the prices. I'll definitely keep it in mind. Thank you for the quote and your time.

It's more steep as this is one of our jobs, not just for time while we are doing our own accounts and free time. It's also because with Dbuffeds status you won't have ease at heart the service won't be botted as well. and/or scammed.

• Like 1

Would this 8m need to be members? Or can it be done f2p?

Sorry for the late reply, @Jonny seems to have informed you :P, add my skype if you change your mind.