LOL

Aap

No they couldn't have. It takes 2-5 minutes for those to work, in the mean time the gorilla gets upset. 

They could of distracted the gorilla I'm sure but hey were in 2016 everyone are little bitches about everything always complaining on what other people do while they sit on they're ass fucking watching it, it's done why are people still bitching about it can't bring back that monkey so shut up and move on lol

Its a sticky situation if it were my child id expect the experts to do whatever it was to protect my baby at that moment, we can go over my bad parenting at another time. I'm no expert but whats done is done you have to remember a gorilla is like 20x stronger than 20x men so imagine it just grabbing a hold of a baby. I'm sure the zoo is going to look into the parenting skills of the parents and why exactly their baby was given the time to even crawl into the exhibit I've been to that zoo and the gorilla enclosure is pretty secure, damn now that I think about how the hell did that super baby get through those poles.  

Edited by Omnificent

• Administrator

They could of distracted the gorilla I'm sure but hey were in 2016 everyone are little bitches about everything always complaining on what other people do while they sit on they're ass fucking watching it, it's done why are people still bitching about it can't bring back that monkey so shut up and move on lol

The gorilla wouldn't let the kid out of his site. Once he started to walk he would grab the kid and pull him back. Nonetheless, I would have never let my kid get out of my sight at the zoo. You have to be a horrible parent to do that. 

• Like 1

The gorilla wouldn't let the kid out of his site. Once he started to walk he would grab the kid and pull him back. Nonetheless, I would have never let my kid get out of my sight at the zoo. You have to be a horrible parent to do that. 

I wonder if the zoo is going to take action on the parents I haven't kept up with the story but I kinda think they should. 

The whole world balances on very fine lines. I just saw a 'women empowerment' post about showing a bit of nipple on a shirt, saying it's perfectly fine, but it's not fine not wearing a bra at all. emote32342.png

If you watch all the footage, it's blatantly clear the gorilla was protecting the child. He saw it was hurt and distressed, as well as the people screaming at him. It's clear he sensed some danger and protected the child by standing over him, if that Gorilla wanted to, he could pinch his head and squash it like a watermelon, have no doubts about that.

It's difficult handling the situation but there have been more than a handful of situations like this in the past where the Gorilla simply allowed the caretakers to retrieve the child. It's not wrong that the human life was given more priority, that's the world we live in but I think it's wrong to label something with what seems like nothing but good intentions as simply wanting to kill the child and therefore deserved it.

EDIT:

For the people that have seen the whole footage, the Gorilla has never fathered Children and I'm fairly sure lived in the isolated location for a long time. He would have no knowledge on how to handle a child, similar to a person unfamiliar on how to carry a child. He dragged the child to move him around and attempt to maneuver away from the mob, it's blatantly clear if you watch it ALL.

Edited by Final
  • Like 2

This happened in the US, of course it will get shot. Even people get shot for speeding in the US.

However, if this happened in Europe:

1. First there would be political meeting between the gorilla and the zoo's staff, to reach an agreement about the child
  2. Then there would be an election letting the people to decide
  3. After the election the zoo would receive a few refugees from Syria
  4. Greece asks for money and promises they'll pay it back Troll.png
  5. Hollande meets Merkel for a cup of coffee (100000th time)
  6. Propaganda against Russia and Putin
  7. Feminazis yelling women > gorilla >> men
  8. And as a conclusion after all this shit, the zoo will let the gorilla have the child because otherwise it would be discrimination to enter someone else's property and take their possession 
  • Like 1

That is a 450 pound gorilla with the full power to rip that child's head off, or take a fucking bite out of it like it's a damn cheeto.

He has the raw strength of 15+ men. A bite force of around 1300 PSI, being surpassed only by pretty much only crocodiles and hippos.

Tranquilizers take anywhere from 2-10 minutes to work.

Gorillas are wild animals and do not have the intellect that we do. When hit with a tranq dart, they usually react as common sense dictates wild animals react.

They don't like it. They flip their shit. Hard.

Those people saying that the zoo should have taken the chance and gone the tranquilizer route have literally no idea what they're talking about.

I guess that kid didn't have 43 prayer 

boge.png

thats the first thing i thought when i saw the pic

You just said what i already stated then cause an issue for no reason, you should really start to explain yourself instead of being a dick like you just called yourself, i would say facebook me to privately discuss your current issues but you blocked me, pm will also work when you have a min.

you should of been monkey'd. human life is insignificant , it's arrogant to think in that manner, i get it it's YOUR kid but some parents shit such as these and imo they should sterilized and have their kid taken away.  and you're being really whiney. they should've shot the kid. human civilization on earth is to mold on bread.

That is a 450 pound gorilla with the full power to rip that child's head off, or take a fucking bite out of it like it's a damn cheeto.

He has the raw strength of 15+ men. A bite force of around 1300 PSI, being surpassed only by pretty much only crocodiles and hippos.

Tranquilizers take anywhere from 2-10 minutes to work.

Gorillas are wild animals and do not have the intellect that we do. When hit with a tranq dart, they usually react as common sense dictates wild animals react.

They don't like it. They flip their shit. Hard.

Those people saying that the zoo should have taken the chance and gone the tranquilizer route have literally no idea what they're talking about.

im surprised he didn't have a handler or something around

• Like 1

you should of been monkey'd. human life is insignificant , it's arrogant to think in that manner, i get it it's YOUR kid but some parents shit such as these and imo they should sterilized and have their kid taken away.  and you're being really whiney. they should've shot the kid. human civilization on earth is to mold on bread.

read the comments again dumb ass