Anyone gym members?

s0x

creatine eww... Just gives water weight

Water weight, yeah. The fact you gain around 15% more strength, means you lift more, means you gain more muscles and train much more intensively, and higher rep counts as creatine is kind of made to make you push that extra rep. I've been on/off creatine and it hasn't affected my weight at all basically, cause I gained weight when being on it by building up muscle. I mean it works different on a lot of people as some people might have creatine resistance etc etc etc.. a lot of factors just too lazy to go into it.

-- the guy who said about the six meals a day, I know that, and I need 4/5, I rarely use supplements except, and I only replace breakfast with the supplement when I literally have no time to make it.  

This is just my personal routine.

I try to work out 4-5 times a week, taking breaks where appropriate or where not enough time is budgeted in my schedule. I split up days into body regions, i.e. legs, chest/arms, shoulders. Recently I've been focusing on upper body. Alternating between bench press, barbell press, incline press, hammer curls, preacher curls, concentration curls, and maybe the machines if I feel like it. Leg day is mostly back squats and sometimes leg press, but I tend to stay away from leg press as it is sometimes dangerous if I make a wrong move.

As for supplements, there's pre-workout and post. Pre-workout supplements are effective if I lack motivation or need the extra kick, but they make me kind of jittery. Post workout I just use a standard protein-creatine mix, and blend some peanut butter, chocolate milk, mixed nuts, mixed berries in the shake for extra calories. Post workout meal tends to be a homemade double cheeseburger with green beans, carrots, mashed potatoes, or grilled chicken with veggies, whatever I'm feeling. Don't care about eating clean because I'm trying to gain weight at this point. I just have a big gallon jug of water by the computer or desk and just idly drink it to get the most out of the creatine mix.

I've also found out that it extremely good to make a schedule. Plan out your days in advance and stick to it instead of spontaneously doing this or that.