why are people still buying apple?

The Hero of Time

its not even apple lol 

Mac-RAM-Memory.jpeg

corsair emote32342.png

Apple buys from corsair for 20 bucks, sells it for 180. 

Let's be honest though, neither of them are better or worse, it's personal preference. You're not overspending if you're happy with the price you bought it for. 

I mean sure, I can buy a different product that performs the same for ~65% of the price, but that doesn't mean somebody that buys that apple product is suddenly 'retarded' for buying that. If they like what they get for the price why should I care?

Im sure if you laid out all your belongings we can all analyse and call you out on overpriced/useless shit that you buy. (trust me there will be loads)

Im sure if you laid out all your belongings we can all analyse and call you out on overpriced/useless shit that you buy. (trust me there will be loads)

oneplus one (budget but very powerfull for its price) phone

pc:

gtx 970

amd 8120 8-core

16gb ram

240gb ssd / 1tb hdd

very comfy pc chair for ~€140 

normal mouse/keyboard

school lenovo laptop ~€500

6gb ram

i5 

clothes: cheap and good enough clothes, there are a lot of overpriced stores that ask €80-120 for pants, i get mine for €20 

Vans shoes which aren't overpriced at all ( ~€50-60 )

i really can't think of anything i have that is overpriced lmao

It's all about the society, everyone has to admit that it's almost better to have a apple than a android in the societys eye, especially in teenagers eyes. Sad to see :P

ehh no

Edited by The Hero of Time

€500 on a laptop for school? LOL

Just give me your money

im not a 12 year old that needs it for word, i need it for programming lol

Apple has one of the highest mark-up percentages. It was like $120 to make an iphone 4s when released and they sold then for $500 without a 2 year plan.

yeah i know, there's too many sheep....

Apple products are good quality. In the company's inception, products were not as commonplace as now but they gained a cult following facing competition from Microsoft. Over time the company grew, and with new products like the iPod and iPhone, expanded and singlehandedly dominated the consumer electronics market. This in turn has produced a high quality company infrastructure and customer loyalty.

Of course, Macs are not always the right choice for an advanced user. But most computer buyers are no advanced users. The notion that "Macs don't get viruses" isn't completely true, but it's got some truth to it. People are willing to pay a premium to buy a no hassle product from a company they have confidence in.