Moving to Europe?

bmw1996

Hey what's the best country to live in Europe? About jobs & life living + others? My own country economy is kinda bad and I'm planning to move to Europe soon (might be this year) because is way easier than USA.
But the way easy to get the visa/permanent citizenship is by marrying someone else from that country (which seems stupid).
So yeah, what's the best country in part of EU to move?
I'm 20 and gonna drop down my uni because must be not accepted in other country.
(Life living costs, jobs, languages)

Edited by bmw1996

United Kingdom, before they leave the EU wink.png

is UK leaving the EU? facep.gif

germany

Germany must be nice a bit expensive tho.

Given how much you'll be looked down upon by now the The Netherlands I wouldn't recommend it, though I'd personally have nothing against it. With the entire dilemma of refugee streams I'm actually not sure what the hell you should do.

Oh well my girlfriend is actually from Romania, but living in Greece.

Luxemburg you can earn ALOT of money, it's a small and happy country wink.png

Really?! By doing what? im 20 and gonna lock my uni to move, because must be not accepted in other country you know.

Sweden/Denmark/Finland

Meh, I do only speak English. 

then why'd you move to the usa?

So many people do that. They come to the US then do nothing but say how great this country is and some even talk shit about the US and Americans.

I'm just like why tf did you leave your paradise country to come to this piece of shit you got damn liar.

It's annoying to continuously hear, especially since I'm in NY and that's where a lot of foreigners go.

Meh, really? Mind in tell me a bit more about these countries? My gf is from romania, but actually living in greece... So, I want to know any better place to stay with her, 'cause Greece-Athens/Romania PSSH.. you know.

USA is at the top of the world regardless of what anyone says. Any half ass country has people that has an education system teaches people ugh, that doesn't mean you should be oblivious to learn the native language.
  • Like 1