APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, IDroppedYou said:

Is step 1. In the document folder before i open the osbot download? Or is it when i set up the botting location? Because it doesnt even show the page for locations .. like the strength potions or food options

1 hour ago, IDroppedYou said:

That page doesnt pop up whats so ever.

IMG_1403.PNG

I understand that, please follow the instructions that I put in the previous post!

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Try following these steps:

1. Navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\OSBot\Data\APA_Sand_Crabs
  2. Delete the "gui_settings.txt" file found at that location
  3. Re-start the script

-Apa

Unfortunately got a 2 day ban just this morning. I have only used this bot on that acc. I saw it coming as the bot failed to break, which would have cut it off for the rest of the night. So it ran for 9 and a half hours instead of 2.5 hrs. So I figured it was coming. I'd really like to know how some people on here have ran this bot so long without trouble. This ban has nothing to do with the quality of the bot though. It works perfectly!

On 6/7/2017 at 9:05 PM, trickked said:

Need to fix at 4 crab spot if someone is already there, it doesn't hop.

Thanks, it should do if you wait around 40 seconds or so from starting the script. I will look into improving this so that you don't have to wait around!

On 6/8/2017 at 1:34 AM, Grizzy said:

Had a problem before when the bot would just run to the bank and say it couldn't find a bank and log out, now it doesn't do that it just runs to the bank, doesn't say anything about finding a bank just sits there and it says > Walking to bank

This is odd as in my testing I haven't been able to replicate this. Perhaps it's a mirror mode thing? I'm not sure - I will run some more tests and see what I can do about this for you.

15 minutes ago, Carti said:

Hey, could you make a option where you can set target level? For example stopping at 60 attack and either logging off or continue with another attack style.

Hey, there's nothing stopping me doing this, however I do not really want to clutter the GUI further! I will see if I can find a space-economical place to put something like this though.

-Apa

3 hours ago, OldMoney said:

Hey brotha, may I please have a trial of the script before I consider purchasing it?! It definitely peaks my interest. 

Sure thing, done!

• Like 1