APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

6 minutes ago, Elaatl said:

The first thing i did not interfer with the script, the second question yeah iam stupid set 23 for food and you can only have 28 items haha stupid me:facep:

anyway awesome script here is a proggy: b110b947dee39e9015d020afe532a726.png

Thanks for the proggie :)

Not sure why the mouse would move like that anyway, - Hopefully it was a one off thing!

-Apa

@Apaec thanks for giving me the opportunity to test this script via trial :)

I used it on my low level zerker account and it got me range 40-61 in a few hours with an average of 33k xp phr using the Dorgeshun Crossbow. Which is amazing in my opinion.

I'd rate the script with an 9/10, seems super safe to use and perfect for pures or low combat accounts.

I mainly used Spot 3 which has 3 Sandcrabs.. there was one thing that bothered me a little bit which was the reaggroing phase. The account seems to run almost the entire way to the church which isn't necessary. I am pretty sure you don't have to run such a long distance for them to get aggro on you again. The issue about that is.. The longer you're gone the less xp you will gain overall and the more likely you will get crashed when trying to reaggro. Which happened in my case several times.

Overall a perfect script, it's truly amazing and by far the best Script for Sandcrabs I've seen so far.

Totally worth the 4.99$ for the lifetime version in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Irvo said:

@Apaec thanks for giving me the opportunity to test this script via trial :)

I used it on my low level zerker account and it got me range 40-61 in a few hours with an average of 33k xp phr using the Dorgeshun Crossbow. Which is amazing in my opinion.

I'd rate the script with an 9/10, seems super safe to use and perfect for pures or low combat accounts.

I mainly used Spot 3 which has 3 Sandcrabs.. there was one thing that bothered me a little bit which was the reaggroing phase. The account seems to run almost the entire way to the church which isn't necessary. I am pretty sure you don't have to run such a long distance for them to get aggro on you again. The issue about that is.. The longer you're gone the less xp you will gain overall and the more likely you will get crashed when trying to reaggro. Which happened in my case several times.

Overall a perfect script, it's truly amazing and by far the best Script for Sandcrabs I've seen so far.

Totally worth the 4.99$ for the lifetime version in my opinion.

Hey :) Thanks for the kind words. The paths are just a little longer than required to ensure that the script succeeds with the refresh consistently. If this were not the case and the path was borderline long enough, then there would be many occasions where the script would retry the refresh and this would cut xp rates further. Or worse, the script would get stuck in an infinite refreshing cycle. That being said, I will do some experimenting along the coast to try and determine the exact minimum refresh distance and use that to perhaps shorten the paths - I cannot make any promises for now though! Perhaps try the crab claw isle spots, since the refresh pattern is required to be the length of the isle anyway?

Cheers

-Apa

• Like 1

DEE best script. But can you PLEASE add a new feature where the bot STOPS THE SCRIPT after a runescape UPDATE! I got banned after the last 2 RUNESCAPE UPDATES because the bot gets logged out before update, and when it logs back in to continue botting, ITS VERY EASY TO GET BANNED IF YOU CONTINUE TO BOT STRAIGHT AFTER UPDATES. I try not to bot on nights where there will be an update in the morning but they caught me off guard and made runescape updates 2 days in a row, so i botted thinking there wont be an update but there was one in the morning and i got banned. I got other accounts so its ok but AS LONG AS THE BOT DOES NOT CONTINUE STRAIGHT AFTER AN UPDATE, EVERYTHING ELSE IS FINE.#@!#@!#!@#@!#@!3 PLEASE JUST DONT LOG BOT BACK IN AFTER RUNESCAPE UPDATES#!#@@!#@!

Edited by maxxxed

4 hours ago, maxxxed said:

DEE best script. But can you PLEASE add a new feature where the bot STOPS THE SCRIPT after a runescape UPDATE! I got banned after the last 2 RUNESCAPE UPDATES because the bot gets logged out before update, and when it logs back in to continue botting, ITS VERY EASY TO GET BANNED IF YOU CONTINUE TO BOT STRAIGHT AFTER UPDATES. I try not to bot on nights where there will be an update in the morning but they caught me off guard and made runescape updates 2 days in a row, so i botted thinking there wont be an update but there was one in the morning and i got banned. I got other accounts so its ok but AS LONG AS THE BOT DOES NOT CONTINUE STRAIGHT AFTER AN UPDATE, EVERYTHING ELSE IS FINE.#@!#@!#!@#@!#@!3 PLEASE JUST DONT LOG BOT BACK IN AFTER RUNESCAPE UPDATES#!#@@!#@!

Hey :)

I'm not sure what's wrong with botting after updates - if anything it must lower the detection rate as they assume the bots are down(well I guess they would know if their update caused bots to go down)?

Anyway, I should be able to detect it as a message does pop up, but perhaps increasing your break time might be more fruitful - this link might be helpful! :)

Cheers

-apa

On 4/20/2017 at 6:48 PM, sphairai said:

Hey, the script is good so far, just one thing that bothers me.

The random delay for refreshing is sometimes ( most of the time) too long so my character logs out, and after the random delay it attempts to refresh the area but it can't do it cause its logged out, and the script ends..

Maybe lower the random delay? It's too long anyway :)

Nice man, what is your strategy?!

Ive never had an issue with the refreshing delay and I have used it ever since purchasing! I would say my average reset times are about 20-40 seconds and I absolutely love this feature as it makes it look so much more legit! 

I tend to bot for 2-4 hours about 3 times a day, on average i'm probably doing around 9 hours. I will have a break in between each session for around 30-90 mins.

I never set it to hop world if crashed. As said above I always have the refresh delay on as well. Camera/mouse moves have always been default for me at 200 +- 60 and 100 +- 40 respectively. When I was a pure and needed food I would always change the health to eat at for each session ranging between 50-80%
I also only use Claw Isle, find it so much better!

Just got 99 range using this script as well :D 
Good luck botting!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jmac13 said:

Ive never had an issue with the refreshing delay and I have used it ever since purchasing! I would say my average reset times are about 20-40 seconds and I absolutely love this feature as it makes it look so much more legit! 

I tend to bot for 2-4 hours about 3 times a day, on average i'm probably doing around 9 hours. I will have a break in between each session for around 30-90 mins.

I never set it to hop world if crashed. As said above I always have the refresh delay on as well. Camera/mouse moves have always been default for me at 200 +- 60 and 100 +- 40 respectively. When I was a pure and needed food I would always change the health to eat at for each session ranging between 50-80%
I also only use Claw Isle, find it so much better!

Just got 99 range using this script as well :D 
Good luck botting!!

Ah alright, yeah I've solved the issue by adding a random camera movement aswell :)
I use claw isle and no hop when crashing too, it works super well.

51-82 range already but I let it on for too long I need to break more

• Like 1

I botted for multiple weeks and it was working perfectly UNTIL FOR THE LAST COUPLE DAYS. I find my account logged out in the morning for the last couple days INFRONT OF THE SANDICRAHB guy (the guy you pay 10k to travel to the island). Just 5 minutes ago, i witnessed it happening, AFTER 11 HOURS OF BOTTING, my guy was standing infront of the travel guy, it had already banked for food and pots and 10k was in my inventory, but it was standing infront of the guy, it wasnt clicking quick travel or anything, i waited about 3 minutes, nothing happened. Im giving you exactly details so you can understand its not something that happens every hour, it happens after many hours and i dont know why. I check the logger, it just said travelling to island or something of that sort i didnt take a screenshot of it, but it wasnt doing anything. This just started recently as i said, i used to bot day and night and my timer on the bot would be 1-3 days before i stopped it for whatever reason, but within the last 3-4 days i havent been able to bot over night because i find it logged out at the same spot. Is it possible for you to rewrite the pathing and or the travel to island part just to change it up a bit im guessing it will fix the problem instantly.

5 hours ago, maxxxed said:

I botted for multiple weeks and it was working perfectly UNTIL FOR THE LAST COUPLE DAYS. I find my account logged out in the morning for the last couple days INFRONT OF THE SANDICRAHB guy (the guy you pay 10k to travel to the island). Just 5 minutes ago, i witnessed it happening, AFTER 11 HOURS OF BOTTING, my guy was standing infront of the travel guy, it had already banked for food and pots and 10k was in my inventory, but it was standing infront of the guy, it wasnt clicking quick travel or anything, i waited about 3 minutes, nothing happened. Im giving you exactly details so you can understand its not something that happens every hour, it happens after many hours and i dont know why. I check the logger, it just said travelling to island or something of that sort i didnt take a screenshot of it, but it wasnt doing anything. This just started recently as i said, i used to bot day and night and my timer on the bot would be 1-3 days before i stopped it for whatever reason, but within the last 3-4 days i havent been able to bot over night because i find it logged out at the same spot. Is it possible for you to rewrite the pathing and or the travel to island part just to change it up a bit im guessing it will fix the problem instantly.

Unless they've changed the mapping around the coast of Zeah, i'm not sure what could cause this... When I wrote the CCI support initially, I made sure to do stress-testing from most positions around the sand crab areas and made sure it was reliable. I will do some more of this testing tonight, but if the error only happens occasionally it would be difficult to pin down. Additionally, if it isn't logging anything in the console, that too is worrying. If you see this issue happen again, to help me narrow it down, could you (if possible) take a screenshot, or failing that just let me know what the script status is?

Thanks.

Apa

it just happened 1 min ago and i screen shotted it and came on here to post it. it stops at the travel guy and logger says its travelling to island BUT IT JUST STANDS THERE. the rest of the logger just says executing movement event: Camera Move and mouse move until the account logs out.

21e4zsp.png

So from what i can tell the bot thinks its already clicked quick travel but in fact it hasnt or has FAILED TO CLICK but doesnt know it failed so it just stands there thinking its gonna get to the island. And thats 4 hours into the botting session, so it doesnt fail all the time, but im missing a lot of xp overnight because i wake up and its standing :/

Edited by maxxxed

5 hours ago, maxxxed said:

it just happened 1 min ago and i screen shotted it and came on here to post it. it stops at the travel guy and logger says its travelling to island BUT IT JUST STANDS THERE. the rest of the logger just says executing movement event: Camera Move and mouse move until the account logs out.

21e4zsp.png

So from what i can tell the bot thinks its already clicked quick travel but in fact it hasnt or has FAILED TO CLICK but doesnt know it failed so it just stands there thinking its gonna get to the island. And thats 4 hours into the botting session, so it doesnt fail all the time, but im missing a lot of xp overnight because i wake up and its standing :/

Very odd. I will do some test runs, but if it does misclick, it should continually retry until it succeeds as is the nature with state based infrastructures. I'm not sure why exactly that's not working. Thanks for this!