APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Just wanted to say thank you very much for such an amazing script! I have used this now for just over 2 months and have had some serious progress! I started off with 50 range and str and now im not too far away from being maxed range/str! There's some serious progress to be made with this script and i would highly recommend anyone to purchase! 

Not so good at taking progress pics as i tend to forget but i usually get about 500k xp (skill + hp)  for every 6 hours ran!! 

Thanks APA your scripts rock!!

SC proggie.png

Edited by jmac13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jmac13 said:

Just wanted to say thank you very much for such an amazing script! I have used this now for just over 2 months and have had some serious progress! I started off with 50 range and str and now im not too far away from being maxed range/str! There's some serious progress to be made with this script and i would highly recommend anyone to purchase! 

Not so good at taking progress pics as i tend to forget but i usually get about 500k xp for every 6 hours ran!! 

SC proggie.png

Thanks for the complements, that's some seriously awesome progress - hopefully worth the $5! :)

Feel free to drop a review in the store as well ( https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/643-apa-sand-crabs/ ) - I would very much appreciate it :)

Cheers for using the script,

-Apa

Hey, the script is good so far, just one thing that bothers me.

The random delay for refreshing is sometimes ( most of the time) too long so my character logs out, and after the random delay it attempts to refresh the area but it can't do it cause its logged out, and the script ends..

Maybe lower the random delay? It's too long anyway :)

On 19-4-2017 at 4:57 PM, jmac13 said:

Not so good at taking progress pics as i tend to forget but i usually get about 500k xp (skill + hp)  for every 6 hours ran!! 

SC proggie.png

Nice man, what is your strategy?!

1 hour ago, sphairai said:

Hey, the script is good so far, just one thing that bothers me.

The random delay for refreshing is sometimes ( most of the time) too long so my character logs out, and after the random delay it attempts to refresh the area but it can't do it cause its logged out, and the script ends..

Maybe lower the random delay? It's too long anyway :)

Nice man, what is your strategy?!

Hey :)

Unfortunately the combination of always moving the mouse outside the screen when idle and the refresh delay means the script auto-logs when the player loses aggro anyway, not just as a result of the delay. There's not really much I can do about this, however i've got no idea why the script would stop as it's logged out - the osbot login manager should auto-log you back in. Perhaps you didn't configure your account details with the bot? :o

As for the random delay, I tried to model it on a legit player, so I thought the delay should be anywhere between 1 second and around 1 minute (without giving away exact thresholds). I personally don't think that's too long, but it's nothing I can't change!

-Apa

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey :)

Unfortunately the combination of always moving the mouse outside the screen when idle and the refresh delay means the script auto-logs when the player loses aggro anyway, not just as a result of the delay. There's not really much I can do about this, however i've got no idea why the script would stop as it's logged out - the osbot login manager should auto-log you back in. Perhaps you didn't configure your account details with the bot? :o

As for the random delay, I tried to model it on a legit player, so I thought the delay should be anywhere between 1 second and around 1 minute (without giving away exact thresholds). I personally don't think that's too long, but it's nothing I can't change!

-Apa

Thanks for the reply!
As I'm always at sand crabs all day (legit), I reset and mouse move away to do other stuff aswell.
I never get logouts, I think my refresh delay is like max 30 seconds though, but that's just me

• Like 1