APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Alright, I think the script is ready to go (:

I've just pushed Version 2.0 with the following changes:

• Reworked for zeah remap. All positions, paths and reset routes have been remapped.
  • Added support for Crab Claw Isle, including travel
  • Added clue scroll looting
  • Adjusted Gui to be more intuitive to use and made it easier to configure your inventory
  • Added option to bank when out of potions
  • Modified roaming to handle new areas. There is no roaming on Crab Claw Isle however
  • Also added / changed a bunch of other things which I can't remember... but i'm sure you will notice them.

As this update is huge, it is very likely that a few bugs may still remain which I missed during the testing phase. If you come across anything that you think shouldn't happen, or if the script gets stuck in a certain situation, please let me know in as much detail as possible!

It should be live when the devs verify it - this normally takes a maximum of 6 hours.

Thanks, and happy botting!

~apaec

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 2

Ok, another quick progress report.

I'm in the process of testing each location, so far everything is working well boge.png

Clue scroll looting has been implemented and tested, and there have been a host of improvements made to both the structure of the code and the way the gui functions.

It's now much more intuitive to configure your inventory setup, as you don't have to do any maths (it will never let you go over 28 slots, and it will let you use exactly all 28 slots!).

Here's a 21 minute test report of camping on Crab Claw Isle:

aXOYHRG.png

... for accounts without food, crab claw isle is amazing as you barely have to bank. Combat potions are amazing to train with as well due to their cheap price and compact nature. Use them! smile.png

Here's a pic of the updated gui:

E3Bc156.png

I will be doing further testing while updating the main thread and videos so please hang tight, the script should be with you shortly!: )

apa

Legend!

Hey  APA, is the bot up and running?  No rush, just curious.  I understand it takes a lot of work and just want to make sure all the glitches are worked out.

Thankyou!

Not sure, I pushed the update yesterday, and as I mentioned it usually takes about 6 hours for the devs to check and process the update request, so chances are it is up and running.

To check, try running the script. If it says version 2.0 on the Gui / paint, then yes, it is up to date :)

cheers

apa

Today jagex released a small update adding more sand crabs to sand crab isle - there are now five 4 crab spawns!

I will be pushing an update hopefully this evening updating the information on the Gui, and from what I can see, the positions of these spawns seems to have remained the same/similar, so the script should work okay when the bot is back online!

Cheers

~apa

• Like 1

Hey APA! Happy Thanksgiving!  Loving the script so far (77 range, 72 str and a fire cape so far!).  My question to you is this.  Should I enable hop if crashed?  My worry is that if I keep getting crashed and hopping, and if I cannot find a world with no  on  there, itll just keep hopping and look suspect.  What are your thoughts on this?  Would you enable it?  It might also be a good idea to build into the script an option to check 2 zones before hopping.  So for example, have your bot search for east 3 or east 5, and pick the first one with no on there.  If someone is there then hop.  The reason I say this is it seems sandcrabs are getting very popular and it is difficult to find a location without getting crashed.

Edited by theodorless

Was in a little rush so didn't wait on a trial :p, working great so far and just in time before finals. Will post proggy later!

Thanks Apaec

Sorry that I didn't get around to you in time :( - I just woke up

Hopefully the script was what you were looking for though!

Cheers

Hey APA! Happy Thanksgiving!  Loving the script so far (77 range, 72 str and a fire cape so far!).  My question to you is this.  Should I enable hop if crashed?  My worry is that if I keep getting crashed and hopping, and if I cannot find a world with no  on  there, itll just keep hopping and look suspect.  What are your thoughts on this?  Would you enable it?  It might also be a good idea to build into the script an option to check 2 zones before hopping.  So for example, have your bot search for east 3 or east 5, and pick the first one with no on there.  If someone is there then hop.  The reason I say this is it seems sandcrabs are getting very popular and it is difficult to find a location without getting crashed.

Hey :) I personally enable it, but alongside using it I don't use the most popular spots. Also, if being crowded is a worry for you, perhaps try crab claw isle!

Your idea of searching multiple spots is nice and really interesting - I didn't originally think of this. However, as a result, the script is not really built to cope and it would require significant back-end changes to the structure of the position system - something I do not wish to take on at the moment for fear of impairing the reliability of the current system. I will, however, keep note of this idea - thanks! :)