APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 9/17/2020 at 12:12 PM, 123klaid said:

does it support pray n pray potions

Unfortunately not. However, the script does support a range of combat enhancing pots (combat/super combat/individual stat pots etc).

-Apa

13 hours ago, Khazarded said:

Hey! Could i get a trial?

Sure - trial started :)

Apa

Hi, Sorry in advance if this question has already been asked and answered.
When I try to start up with Super strength potions it just goes into my bank, exits then logs out.
any idea why this is happening?
I have 28  devine super strength potions in my bank. I tried doing this with just the regular strength potion and it worked fine. 
any idea what the problem could be?

thanks. 

11 hours ago, JBamling said:

When I try to start up with Super strength potions it just goes into my bank, exits then logs out.
I have 28  devine super strength potions in my bank. I tried doing this with just the regular strength potion and it worked fine. 

thanks. 

Hey,

Unfortunately the script does not support divine potions at this time. The reason it stops is likely because you've configured the script with super strength potions, but you don't have any in the bank? I can recommend Combat (or Super Combat) potions if you are looking for an all-round combat boost!

-Apa

On 11/8/2019 at 6:55 AM, Apaec said:

Perhaps some walking code has been updated in a recent client build - this certainly never used to happen. Shouldn't be related to aggro and hopping, as those are independent events in the code. As for Divine potions, thanks for letting me know about these - I was unaware they existed! I've added them to my to-do list, but it will require quite a bit of testing to fully implement them as it seems they behave differently from normal potions.

Cheers

Apa

Can you implement divine potions? If not, can you allow us to specify when to repot? The xp/h is lower than desired because it repots when the boosted level is almost back to normal.

Thanks for the post. At the moment, the repot duration is randomised with a normal distribution around a certain level above your base stat (this differs for each potion type). Though I could make these thresholds more generous, other users may consider it wasteful, and I feel the current values provide a good balance. Being able to customise this would be nice, though the UI is already very busy and I would be hesitant to clutter it further, especially for something as minor as this. I'd like to add divine potions - the only thing stopping me doing this at the moment is an issue I am having getting the script running locally on my new development machine. I've pencilled in some time to work on this next weekend, though I can't make any promises that an implementation of divine potions will be written and thoroughly tested by that stage!

-Apa

On 9/22/2020 at 9:41 PM, JBamling said:

thanks. 

On 9/25/2020 at 6:48 AM, troro1 said:

Can you implement divine potions? If not, can you allow us to specify when to repot? The xp/h is lower than desired because it repots when the boosted level is almost back to normal.

Hi both,

Please see my above post :)

-Apa

12 minutes ago, raikzun420 said:

Heya @Apaec !
Do you plan on bringing crab caves into this script? :)

Hey, thanks again for the request. It's something i've got on my to-do list but haven't gotten around to implementing just yet as it is a very large task. It would be a good candidate for the next major version increment though.

-Apa

• Like 1