APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

21 minutes ago, stonedgzuz94 said:

Hi. Just letting you know theres a bit of a bug with this script. When it goes to reset and say someone were to run by the crabs I am training at, it will just keep running back and forth resetting. So I keep on having to end the script, kill the loose crabs and make sure they are spawned without being loose. Hope this make sense lol, tried explaining it as best as I could. Other than that the script works great.

EDIT: I just read through the thread and saw this could be because I am using Screen mirroring. Is there a way to prevent this while using SM? I am skeptical about using Stealth injection because I've recently gotten banned while using it and haven't ever had any problems with screen mirroring.

Hey,

As you mentioned, this issue only happens on mirror mode. I'm not sure what the cause is, but the error resides in the mirror client. I filed a client bug report a while ago but I believe the developers are still looking into it. As mirror mode is still in Beta, issues such as this are to be expected so i'd strongly suggest switching to stealth injection for a reliable experience. I think it would be brave to assume Stealth is any more dangerous than mirror mode - in my mind, you should use both with caution!

Best

Apa

On 1/30/2019 at 9:02 PM, Timaeus said:

Thanks for such a great script APA. Unfortunately, I definitely think it's detectable now. I had 2 accounts running this script, each running on a separate VPN and running on an hour on, hour off basis with breaks. Both accounts received a 2-day ban this morning. 

This, of course, is strictly anecdotal, but I'd be careful using this script until a potential re-work. 

Yeah, it used to be undetected but it recently got me banned on multiple accounts. I use stealth injection and used to get accounts to 70/70/70 easily with it. Maybe it's the stealth injection, maybe it's the bot itself but previously it was literally perfect

Thanks for ur script! It have been hard way to here but finally at my goals :) First pure got banned because of this forums Thieving script so i had to start over but all ATT, STR, HP and RANGING i've got with ur script (exept first 30 att and str lvls because of quests)! It were worth to purchase it :) Good job mate! Im afraid to use it more because i have seen ppl getting banned for it and now the account is on that point i dont want to lose it anymore :) would be nice to see how many hours i have ran ur script but i dont want to show up my rsn on it.

56a1a4e358fc04a8968726cc03bb5e35.png

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jaass said:

Thanks for ur script! It have been hard way to here but finally at my goals :) First pure got banned because of this forums Thieving script so i had to start over but all ATT, STR, HP and RANGING i've got with ur script (exept first 30 att and str lvls because of quests)! It were worth to purchase it :) Good job mate! Im afraid to use it more because i have seen ppl getting banned for it and now the account is on that point i dont want to lose it anymore :) would be nice to see how many hours i have ran ur script but i dont want to show up my rsn on it.

56a1a4e358fc04a8968726cc03bb5e35.png

Thanks for the kind words and i'm glad you enjoyed using the script :)

I've replied to your PM regarding the progress stats

Apa

10 hours ago, str1de said:

Seems to have some random issues while using mirror mode. Is this known?

@Apaec

Hey,

Yeah - mirror mode doesn't seem to work with this script. I'd strongly suggest switching over to Stealth Injection for a reliable experience. For more information, check out the 'things to consider before buying/trying 'section on the main thread :)

Apa

7 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

hey, can i get a trial for this?

Sure, trial started:

On 2/14/2019 at 5:50 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Yeah - mirror mode doesn't seem to work with this script. I'd strongly suggest switching over to Stealth Injection for a reliable experience. For more information, check out the 'things to consider before buying/trying 'section on the main thread :)

Apa

Sure, trial started:

when will you add the Crab Claw cave spots?