APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

47 minutes ago, bankerkrak said:

That's true, maybe use 3-5 random squares next to eachother as destination? Still loving the script :)

The destination is currently a single tile, however the acceptance criteria for a refresh is within 3 (ish) tiles I believe, so it shouldn't walk to the exact same one each time :)

Apa

1 hour ago, almostdown said:

i used it like 5 hours and im banned..

39 minutes ago, thomas1337 said:

used it for 4-6 hours and got banned. On both accounts. On different proxy ips.

Hi both,

Sorry to hear about these bans, sounds like you were both caught in the same wave. Those sound like brave run times though! I'd strongly suggest keeping sessions much shorter and using generous breaks in future. For more info about preventing bans, this thread provides a nice summary: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Best

Apa

Edited by Apaec

2 hours ago, thomas1337 said:

Doubt it's a wave mate. This was several days ago

I honestly feel like Jagex has rendered this script useless as a LOT of people keep getting banned with the script the last 1-2 weeks. ;/

Naturally, as botting is against the game rules, there's little to nothing that us scripters can do to completely prevent users from getting banned. I'd advise seeing all scripts merely as tools, with the assumption that jagex knows you are botting the moment you log in through OSBot. The key to avoiding bans is to keep a low profile (no magic anti-ban system will change this, it's 2019) - as I mentioned before, the more cautiously you bot, the less likely you are to be banned. If you are botting in a saturated bot hotspot, then spend minimal time there and diversify your tasks, perhaps bot/play elsewhere as a break. Entirely evading bans is not easy, but it is certainly possible!

Best

Apa

On 12/13/2017 at 4:39 PM, isaacxr said:

Can I get a trial?

17 minutes ago, isaacxr said:

Why still can't found?

11.png

12.png

Hey,

Just had a look into this and it seems the trial submission was rejected as you've already had a trial with the expiry timestamp 2017-12-14 16:49:28 UTC (I quoted your original request also)

As a result i'm not able to give you another trial - sorry about that, hopefully you understand.

All the best

Apa