APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

20 minutes ago, douchebagz said:

I am using mirror mode with fixed size in all clients.

I will test with the account that world hop was working in earlier today and come back to you. I am not too keen to use stealth injection and will avoid if possible

I Appreciate the prompt reply 

Edit: I should add that the script opens the world switch menu then just hovers over a world and does nothing more 

Hmm, sounds like the OSBot worldhopping code is struggling in mirror mode in that case :( Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this beyond notifying the developers, as this is not code that I have access to, nor the ability to change. As I suggested previously, i'd switch to Stealth Injection. Mirror mode is far less stable so discrepancies such as this are to be expected.

Thanks for letting me know

Apa

11 minutes ago, krissa said:

The thing is, im using the bot so it wouldnt be from being inactive, so im not sure whats going on. it just logs me off but the scrip continues to run . 

The script is running, but it may not interact with the game while attacking the sand crabs (it simulates an AFK player). As a result, your account may get logged out from inactivity, just like it would be if you were AFKing for real.

If this not the behaviour you want, you can always increase the frequency of the random movements. These random movements will move the camera/mouse at the frequency you set - if set high enough, these will prevent your account from being kicked for inactivity. I believe anywhere under 5 minutes should be sufficient :)

Apa

3 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

My account logs out too. Then it logs in and resets the crabs, but that that time ive already been crashed

also when paint is on i go from 50 fps to 8

Hey FuryShark,

Please refer to my reply to krissa with respect to logging out from inactivity. As for losing FPS when enabling the paint, this is very worrying. Perhaps there is an error being thrown which has to do with your configuration (which I didn't account for?)

Please could you do a quick experiment for me: Run the script with the paint enabled, then open the console logger and send me a screenshot of the most recent lines from the debug log? This will help me determine the cause of the problem so that I can get this fixed ASAP. There shouldn't be any personal information in the console, but be sure to double check this before posting it here :)

Apa

6 minutes ago, douchebagz said:

I also drop ridiculous amounts of fps down to 7 from 50, only on a virtual machine and only this script. On an actual pc I drop but Only down to 16

This too is worrying. If you have a spare minute, please could you refer to my reply to FuryShark, above?

-Apa

8 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey FuryShark,

Please refer to my reply to krissa with respect to logging out from inactivity. As for losing FPS when enabling the paint, this is very worrying. Perhaps there is an error being thrown which has to do with your configuration (which I didn't account for?)

[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:18 PM]: Starting script: APA Sand Crabs v3.1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:18 PM]: Configuration loaded.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:35 PM]: Registered two gaussian-random input movement events.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:35 PM]: Movement event frequency: 825205ms, deviation: 275068ms

That was the original settings but now with paint turned on. 

Pretty much exact same as fury shark for me, nothing out of the ordinary from what I can see 

[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:34 AM]: Starting script: APA Sand Crabs v3.1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:34 AM]: Configuration loaded.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:37 AM]: Registered two gaussian-random input movement events.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:37 AM]: Movement event frequency: 714000ms, deviation: 238000ms

Edited by douchebagz

40 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:18 PM]: Starting script: APA Sand Crabs v3.1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:18 PM]: Configuration loaded.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:35 PM]: Registered two gaussian-random input movement events.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/17 03:57:35 PM]: Movement event frequency: 825205ms, deviation: 275068ms

That was the original settings but now with paint turned on. 

35 minutes ago, douchebagz said:

Pretty much exact same as fury shark for me, nothing out of the ordinary from what I can see 

[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:34 AM]: Starting script: APA Sand Crabs v3.1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:34 AM]: Configuration loaded.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:37 AM]: Registered two gaussian-random input movement events.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 03:03:37 AM]: Movement event frequency: 714000ms, deviation: 238000ms

Hmm, it's really odd that there are no error messages to go alongside the drop in fps. I'll take a look at this, hopefully it's not mirror-specific. Thanks for both checking this for me.

Apa

Script works great, however I did get a 2 day ban not specifically from being detected but you really have to babysit at crabs cause I left my computer for about 30min came back and someone had tried to talk to me, I didn't reply so I think he may have reported me and I received a 2 day ban. Anyone else have this problem? It's definitely not the script just bad luck not being around when someone tried to talk!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kingaz said:

possible for a trial? <3

Sure - trial started :)

-Apa

42 minutes ago, stonedgzuz94 said:

Script works great, however I did get a 2 day ban not specifically from being detected but you really have to babysit at crabs cause I left my computer for about 30min came back and someone had tried to talk to me, I didn't reply so I think he may have reported me and I received a 2 day ban. Anyone else have this problem? It's definitely not the script just bad luck not being around when someone tried to talk!

Hmm, sorry to hear about your ban. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about player conversations - I could feed lines to cleverbot (oe), however it is difficult to know when players are talking specifically to you, and an auto reply might be even more suspicious than silence.

Apa