APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

16 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Heading to the bank right now to deposit some cash on my card!
This scripts if F**KING awesome!! For the 24hour i got, i spend atleast 16hours ?

Going to buy it within the next hour.
Thank you!

E: Thanks again! Just bought it :D

Awesome to hear, thanks for your custom and let me know if you run into any problems :)

16 hours ago, theodt said:

@Apaec do you know how i can reset the tracker for how much time ive used and how much crabs i killed?

There's no way to reset the tracker sadly. Sorry about that!

14 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

1 thing i noticed is that when resetting the script goes SOOOO far away.
When crabs attacks you when resetting you should just run back to the spot, instead of running all the way

I made the reset paths safely long just in case something were to go wrong and the path was cut short. Long paths prevent the script running back and forth. Perhaps in the future I can look into shortening them slightly :)

7 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@Apaec hey man, have those problems mentioned above been fixed? windrawing-x amount and eating / drinking pots?

I'm not sure, I'm away this weekend and am unable to test to see if they have been fixed. The issues appear to have been caused by the game update however, so any fixes would be issued by the developers and not myself. Perhaps try giving the script a go and seeing if it is running smoothly for you :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mercosur said:

When starting the script through CLI the bot loads up world 301 by default which is a non-member world. This causes the script to crash on its first log in attempt. I assume I am missing a CLI argument to specify the world I want to log into? Could you help me out please,

Cheers.

There's a CLI parameter to specify startup world, check out the CLI command table: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/118831-cli-commands-table/

GL :)

Apa

• Like 1

On 9/4/2018 at 5:04 PM, stormdelay said:

hey very cool. can i get a trial please?

Sure - authed!

21 hours ago, Mori123 said:

Bot doesnt eat food fix please.

Hey,

I need a bit more info than this please:

• Which food is the script not eating
  • Are you sure that you've configured the script with the food in the setup
  • Do you have enough of the food in your bank
  • Are you letting the player health get low enough such that the script needs to eat food (this is the purpose of the slider at the top right of the UI)

-Apa

Bot needs to increase delay when sipping potions.

Bot will always drink potion A successfully, then attempt to drink potion B, fail/nothing happens due to it trying to drink to quickly, then drinks potion B.

So increase the delay then in-between potion drinking please. (This only occurs with 2+ potions selected.)

Have it wait 1 additional second before drinking that 2nd pot, and so on.

ty. otherwise flawless.

• Like 1

yeah my eating is stuffed to, might of been update (20h ago was update)?, haha literally just checked it again and its working now dont know what i did to get it working, lost 100-200k died once,failed with both shark x2 and swordfish once, just gota keep trying i guess, restart client and watch him eat b4 leaving it for 1-4h 

On 9/6/2018 at 1:16 AM, MyNameIsDad said:

Hi I recently bought the bot, how can I avoid afk logging out? its happened to me a few times now im not sure how to fix it. Sorry if its a noob question Im new to the whole botting scene

Hey, perhaps try increasing the frequency of the random movements slider on the GUI. This will cause the camera/mouse to move more often which will hopefully keep you logged in. Also, you can disable the delay before refresh as that might be another factor.

Apa

5 hours ago, Beau Di said:

yeah my eating is stuffed to, might of been update (20h ago was update)?, haha literally just checked it again and its working now dont know what i did to get it working, lost 100-200k died once,failed with both shark x2 and swordfish once, just gota keep trying i guess, restart client and watch him eat b4 leaving it for 1-4h 

9 hours ago, Kanemate said:

hey man brought this today , works amazzing!! just one thing doesnt seem to be eating my sharks , does everything else prfectly 

THANKS HEAPS ?

Likely due to the game update, hopefully all the issues are ironed out by now.

Apa

• Like 1