APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Could you please make it to where it doesn't instantly drop an empty vial in <0.5 secs as soon as it finds out there is one in the inventory? I have no food and 20+ pots and it wouldn't be hard to pick up on this script when jagex sees after every empty vial, it's dropped within 0.5 secs. Great script otherwise, thank you.

1 hour ago, D Bolter said:

Could you please make it to where it doesn't instantly drop an empty vial in <0.5 secs as soon as it finds out there is one in the inventory? I have no food and 20+ pots and it wouldn't be hard to pick up on this script when jagex sees after every empty vial, it's dropped within 0.5 secs. Great script otherwise, thank you.

Yeah man that's not gonna get you banned. 

1 hour ago, Kristapp said:

can i buy with osrs after i get trial?

Have started your trial. Also, you can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

works perfectly (about 30 mins of testing) with hop when crashed option on, however sometimes it keeps trying to hop many times while still under 10 seconds combat. will try banking tomorrow, also it walked all the way from boat to spot which is nice. will buy once i got time to test banking.

Edit: Okay, banking and ranging tested and they works perfectly for me. only thing is when i am setting inv i cant set inv into 28 trouts, i have to add 27 and then add 1? 

progress report for low level range lvling: 

IMG_20180806_154953.pngupload free photos

Edited by cydrex
mo