APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

I recently migrated to using a random position in an area rather than a single position. This may be the cause - I would not recommend low cpu mode, this could well be the cause. I will run some tests and see where the issue lies.

Apa

it really sucks tbh. OSBOT is CPU intensive client, but pretty much every script i ever tried with Low CPU is not working lol osbot client is really..meh..

I go from 20% of CPU usage to ~8% with that mode, so it helps A LOT. Maybe you can try make more delays or something to make it work?

12 hours ago, TFadex said:

Can i get a trial please! will purchase if i like!!

Hey, unfortunately I cannot offer trials to users with accounts under a week old (this is an OSBot rule) - please swing by on Monday and i'd be more than willing to offer a trial! For more info, please see my trials thread: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium/

10 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

it really sucks tbh. OSBOT is CPU intensive client, but pretty much every script i ever tried with Low CPU is not working lol osbot client is really..meh..

I go from 20% of CPU usage to ~8% with that mode, so it helps A LOT. Maybe you can try make more delays or something to make it work?

There's nothing that I can do to make the script run better in a CPU deprived environment really. The low CPU mode is a trade-off at the expense of performance so unreliability is to be expected (not just for this script, but for every script)

Hey, I've noticed that when I use Super attack and super strength without "Bank when out of potions" enabled it hangs on "Sip" when either potion runs out, for example it's continuing to attempt to sip/find Super Attack (1) which is no longer in my inventory.

I think it's due to running out of super attack before super strength on my pure.

8 hours ago, themaestr0 said:

Can I have a trial? :)

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back on tuesday next week! More info: 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium/

2 hours ago, H0rn said:

Hey, I've noticed that when I use Super attack and super strength without "Bank when out of potions" enabled it hangs on "Sip" when either potion runs out, for example it's continuing to attempt to sip/find Super Attack (1) which is no longer in my inventory.

I think it's due to running out of super attack before super strength on my pure.

Hmm, this is worrying as potion interactions should be isolated. I'll take a look at the code this weekend and see if I can determine the cause - thanks for letting me know ! :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Apaec said:

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back on tuesday next week! More info: 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium/

Hmm, this is worrying as potion interactions should be isolated. I'll take a look at the code this weekend and see if I can determine the cause - thanks for letting me know ! :)

I also noticed that the mouse is "stuck" in motion, I had "Move mouse outside screen" enabled and when it's attempting to sip the potion the mouse just stays on screen until the next interaction is called. should have included this in my earlier post but I was super tired :(<3 

Edited by H0rn

On 7/14/2018 at 8:44 AM, H0rn said:

I also noticed that the mouse is "stuck" in motion, I had "Move mouse outside screen" enabled and when it's attempting to sip the potion the mouse just stays on screen until the next interaction is called. should have included this in my earlier post but I was super tired :(<3 

That's very odd as the 'mouse outside' stuff is handled by a different system, are you sure you had the option selected? :o

10 hours ago, forgotwhen said:

Hi, may i have a 24/h trial! want to thank you for the rooftop script i purchased! i love it! (got me my graceful :P)

Sure - trial activated!

Wanted to like this script but was disappointed. Waste of money. Everytime I try running it it will work for 10 minutes until the sand crabs become non-aggro then I have to manually run away and come back so they will aggro again. Also gets stuck in a lot of random spots, like the bank, and sometimes it will run back and forth from the refresh area to make the sand crabs non agro. it will do this literally forever until I stop the script. 

2 hours ago, nbessey1997 said:

Wanted to like this script but was disappointed. Waste of money. Everytime I try running it it will work for 10 minutes until the sand crabs become non-aggro then I have to manually run away and come back so they will aggro again. Also gets stuck in a lot of random spots, like the bank, and sometimes it will run back and forth from the refresh area to make the sand crabs non agro. it will do this literally forever until I stop the script. 

Hey,

Sounds like you're using mirror mode? Mirror mode doesn't seem to support this script, for more info please check out the section on the main thread 'Things to consider before buying/trying'

Switch to stealth injection and you should hopefully have the reliable experience that everyone else is used to :)

-Apa