APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

I'm not sure what to say; I really need more details. All that I can gather from that log is that the script has stopped, lol. Perhaps you could let me know under which circumstances this happens?

Best

Apa

when it needs to reset crabs in east 7 it does this.

5 hours ago, beau896 said:

While training range, it clicks back and forth between my inventory and combat screen every couple of second but does not do that while training melee. Is there a reason behind this?

Sounds like you've got the 'enable special attack' option selected in the GUI, but your ranged weapon presumably doesn't have a special attack. Please disable this option and the problem will be solved.

Best

Apa

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sounds like you've got the 'enable special attack' option selected in the GUI, but your ranged weapon presumably doesn't have a special attack. Please disable this option and the problem will be solved.

Best

Apa

You are right! I could not figure this out and it was driving me crazy! Thank you!

Am i supposed to start the bot at the location or the bank? as soon as i start it, it tried to drink a potion or eat a food and it right clicks and then the mouse moves away - repeating this motion, log says 'sipping strength potion' or 'eating swordfish'. help pls, just purchased w/o even getting a trial

paint says;

Hitpoints (58): 10%

Strength (38): 90%

wait nevermind this is doing the same thing with other bots too. it's right clicking when it should be left clicking.

Edited by bongrips
added info

19 minutes ago, bongrips said:

Am i supposed to start the bot at the location or the bank? as soon as i start it, it tried to drink a potion or eat a food and it right clicks and then the mouse moves away - repeating this motion, log says 'sipping strength potion' or 'eating swordfish'. help pls, just purchased w/o even getting a trial

paint says;

Hitpoints (58): 10%

Strength (38): 90%

wait nevermind this is doing the same thing with other bots too. it's right clicking when it should be left clicking.

Same thing here, the threshold or wahetever is normal, always use dthe same settings. But it keeps doing it, and it won't ea, also has problems clicking on the spawn spot etc..

6 minutes ago, Obotter said:

Same thing here, the threshold or wahetever is normal, always use dthe same settings. But it keeps doing it, and it won't ea, also has problems clicking on the spawn spot etc..

Mine is doing the same thing, gets stuck on "sipping super strength dose (3)" and just does random mouse movements and spam clicks the pot.  I think the update today broke the script.