APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

3 hours ago, mark200 said:

can i have a trial, new to this forum i leave my review after:)

Sure thing; done! (:

2 hours ago, mark200 said:

do you sell vounches for this script or take osrs?

Hey! I can't take payment directly as OSBot runs the store and I do not have the power to 'give' people the script. That being said, you can (as you mentioned) buy and redeem a $5 voucher to spend on the script. Here's the voucher subforum : https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

58 minutes ago, El Dingus said:

The script keeps resetting over and over again, and logs out after 30 minutes and won't start up again.

I'm using mirror mode, does that have anything to do with it?

Edit: My bad, just re-read the op

Hey! Glad you figured it out, you were right with your assumption about mirror mode. Unfortunately mirror doesn't currently support this script .Hopefully it will be fixed soon but for now you will have to switch over to Stealth injection. Considering it is widely considered equally safe if not safer than mirror mode, that hopefully shouldn't be a problemo!

Apa

48 minutes ago, Nick Roger said:

Is my script supposed to swap between combat style interface and inventory every 3 seconds?...

Edit: also I'm in mirror mode...

Edit Edit: It does the same thing in both...

Sounds like you've set it to toggle special attack despite your weapon not having a special attack - please disable this option in the gui! (:

44 minutes ago, botnoob1234 said:

Any chance of a script trial? :) testing the bot waters on OSRS after botting years ago prior to EOC. 

Sure thing, refresh your script list! (:

__

Apa

1 hour ago, eweg329 said:

i will start the script in mirror mode, it will work for a few mins then randomly try to "refresh" the area by running away and coming back to the spot, it will keep doing this for hours if i let it, it's like it's broken?

Hi,

Long story short, mirror mode doesn't support this script - you will have to switch to stealth injection. Please refer to the original post for more details!

Apa