APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

34 minutes ago, Klixtrio said:

Just a little feedback, the script clicks a little late when resetting. What I mean is it starts to walk for a split second before it reclicks the minimap. Seems odd as most people spam click the minimap and dont walk at all. Anyway to fix :)?

Hiya Klix, the script is using the OSBot walking system when resetting. While this system allows some customisation, unfortunately what you've mentioned is not one of them. Short of writing my own walking system, there's nothing I can really do about this. If I were to write my own walking system, I would be sacrificing the stability, simplicity and support that the OSBot system provides so it is something I would rather not do!

That being said, I think how people navigate is very subjective. I spam click as you mentioned that you did, however observing streamers and other players, i've noticed many more people seem to walk until their character is almost stationary before continuing, just like the current walking behaves. Either way, I think in terms of bans, that is the last thing to worry about - instead I would focus on botting sensibly with frequent and generous breaks and short daily sessions! (Btw, if you haven't already, be sure to check this thread out: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Cheers

Apa

22 minutes ago, iroll said:

lots of issues with the new update

Hey :)

Please could you elaborate? I've been running with version 3.04 now very reliably, haven't had any issues on either Stealth injection or Mirror. What exactly is the problem you are having, and is it occurring on script version 3.04?

Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey :)

Please could you elaborate? I've been running with version 3.04 now very reliably, haven't had any issues on either Stealth injection or Mirror. What exactly is the problem you are having, and is it occurring on script version 3.04?

Apa

Script seems to be running flawlessly after 3.04. Love your work Apa.

Updated to OSbot 2.4.140 and it got stuck running back and forth like it wanted to refresh - mirror mode.

Spoiler

[ERROR][Bot #1][09/14 05:36:06 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@7651a52b
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.iIIIIiiiiiII(tn:56)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.iIIIIiiiiiII(tn:257)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getAbsX(tn:156)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getAbsX(tn:274)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getPositionIgnoreIsHidden(tn:443)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getRectangleIgnoreIsHidden(tn:645)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.WidgetDestination.getArea(qj:85)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIIIiiiiiII(pf:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(pf:601)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(lk:175)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(lk:88)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.interact(tn:762)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.setRunning(eg:256)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(me:253)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(zm:475)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Walking.walkPath(kl:62)
    at uk.co.ramyun.sandcrabs.core.Main.onLoop(ib:686)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vi:100)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Vydamo

7 hours ago, Vydamo said:

Script seems to be running flawlessly after 3.04. Love your work Apa.

Updated to OSbot 2.4.140 and it got stuck running back and forth like it wanted to refresh - mirror mode.

Hide contents

[ERROR][Bot #1][09/14 05:36:06 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@7651a52b
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.iIIIIiiiiiII(tn:56)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.iIIIIiiiiiII(tn:257)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getAbsX(tn:156)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getPositionIgnoreIsHidden(tn:443)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getRectangleIgnoreIsHidden(tn:645)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.WidgetDestination.getArea(qj:85)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIIIiiiiiII(pf:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(pf:601)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.interact(tn:762)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.setRunning(eg:256)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(me:253)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(zm:475)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Walking.walkPath(kl:62)
    at uk.co.ramyun.sandcrabs.core.Main.onLoop(ib:686)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vi:100)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Gosh, mirror mode never wants to be happy... This looks like an error with the client walking/run enabling, I don't think I can provide a workaround for this though. I'm not sure what else I can do but pathwalking and run handling alongside that is a pretty vital part of the script, and removing it would be more than problematic.

I just ran some mirror tests and was getting internal errors all over the place. It seems mirror mode just isn't happy at the moment, and i'm assuming that due to the lack of replies to my mirror bug reports and the section in general, mirror mode has stopped active development (for whatever reason). Unfortunately there's really nothing that I can do to help if the client is receiving this level of neglect, so you will have to switch over to Stealth Injection for the time being. (It's probably safer / equally dangerous anyway). 

Cheers

Apa

Edit: Just spotted that MGI pushed an update to mirror about 8 hours ago, perhaps this might be the cause of some issues. https://osbot.org/forum/topic/129492-mirrorclient-v25/

Edited by Apaec

After using v3.04 i am fairly certain i can safely say that it is the best version of the bot since i have started using it 8 months ago! (not saying its ever been bad) Now that all the tweaks have been put into it it is working flawlessly for me, very very happy! Just wanted to show some progress from today as well, ran it for 2 hr 20mins, had a 1hr 20 min break then continued for another 2 hours 10 mins..

image.png.36022828bbb6a1d985b1ce045d7b20fb.png

safe to say i have had a fair bit of use out of it as well!

Jmac13.png

Fantastic work again APA, cheers :) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jmac13 said:

After using v3.04 i am fairly certain i can safely say that it is the best version of the bot since i have started using it 8 months ago! (not saying its ever been bad) Now that all the tweaks have been put into it it is working flawlessly for me, very very happy! Just wanted to show some progress from today as well, ran it for 2 hr 20mins, had a 1hr 20 min break then continued for another 2 hours 10 mins..

image.png.36022828bbb6a1d985b1ce045d7b20fb.png

safe to say i have had a fair bit of use out of it as well!

Jmac13.png

Fantastic work again APA, cheers :) 

Woohoo! Awesome stuff, i'm glad to hear that it's working well and everything is finally back into shape. That's some insane total progress as well... almost 30M exp on the counter (hopefully worth the $5!)!! I've added the screenshot to the front of the thread - thanks for sharing! (:

Apa

fingers crossed starting it up rn :D

Ugh

so this keeps happening

[INFO][Bot #1][09/14 11:06:43 PM]: Refreshing location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/14 11:07:01 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/14 11:07:21 PM]: Refreshing location: ----

For some reason whenever it goes to refresh the sand crabs stop spawning, it refreshes, comes back spawns them runs away comes back spawns them and so on.... I run it on mirror mode

1 hour ago, Ki2 said:

fingers crossed starting it up rn :D

Ugh

so this keeps happening

[INFO][Bot #1][09/14 11:06:43 PM]: Refreshing location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/14 11:07:01 PM]: Walking to location: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][09/14 11:07:21 PM]: Refreshing location: ----

For some reason whenever it goes to refresh the sand crabs stop spawning, it refreshes, comes back spawns them runs away comes back spawns them and so on.... I run it on mirror mode

Hey

Yep, as soon as I pushed the workaround fix for the mirror client, the devs released a new version which seemed to well and truely cook most API features. It's frustrating, I know! For the time being, I would strongly recommend you use Stealth injection as that is guarenteed to work and work well, plus I don't think it's any more 'dangerous' than mirror. So long as you don't over-do it on either client, you should be fine.

Sorry about that, hate giving bad news like this but the client code is out of my control and there's really nothing that I can do!

Apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey

Yep, as soon as I pushed the workaround fix for the mirror client, the devs released a new version which seemed to well and truely cook most API features. It's frustrating, I know! For the time being, I would strongly recommend you use Stealth injection as that is guarenteed to work and work well, plus I don't think it's any more 'dangerous' than mirror. So long as you don't over-do it on either client, you should be fine.

Sorry about that, hate giving bad news like this but the client code is out of my control and there's really nothing that I can do!

Apa

no worries mate this happens, thank you for keeping us updated and answering every question/issue <3

• Like 1