APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

What does it say in the console logger? Checking that should be your first point of call - hopefully it will tell you what is wrong. If you're still not sure, let me know!

Sure thing, done! (:

Says unknown login response:scrip stopped. login code: 3

Just now, IDroppedYou said:

Ive used your amzing script for over 53months now.. everyday for at least 8 hours. never had that issue before. so over 1000 hours using this.

Great work on this script, been botting strength from 70 to 94 and my range from 70 to 80 so far with healthy breaks and no problems what so ever, only thing i dont like is that it travels across the map to reset, seems kinda odd as i had several real players notice my patern and start calling me a bot lol but havent have any issues yet. great work once again

• Like 1

Bought with confidence just from the reviews alone, great script buddy! Will update if I run into any issues but I doubt I will. :D 

Update: http://prntscr.com/gooyov

Noticed that occasionally it would log out due to being idle for too long before resetting in-time. No biggie barely effects XP P/H. 11 hours flawless.

Edited by Lone Rat
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, IDroppedYou said:

Ive used your amzing script for over 53months now.. everyday for at least 8 hours. never had that issue before. so over 1000 hours using this.

12 hours ago, IDroppedYou said:

Yeah i watched it happen. when someone crashes me. the script stops. even when i have force attack when crashed enabled.

tried on my laptop aswell. same thing happens.

@IDroppedYou That's very odd...I've not come across that message in the logger before and it certainly isn't the script that's printing it! I will run a few tests as soon as I get WiFi up and running in the new flat. Thanks!

11 hours ago, mrpvp said:

Great work on this script, been botting strength from 70 to 94 and my range from 70 to 80 so far with healthy breaks and no problems what so ever, only thing i dont like is that it travels across the map to reset, seems kinda odd as i had several real players notice my patern and start calling me a bot lol but havent have any issues yet. great work once again

@mrpvp thanks for the kind words and that's some pretty meaty progress!! As for your concern about the refreshing, i'm not sure about exactly what you mean when you say 'travels across the map to reset' - please could you elaborate? Cheers!

7 hours ago, Lone Rat said:

Bought with confidence just from the reviews alone, great script buddy! Will update if I run into any issues but I doubt I will. :D 

@Lone RatThanks for your custom! Hopefully the script will live up to your expectations, and as you said if anything is misbehaving, just let me know!(:

2 hours ago, iroll said:

love this script, just changed the gui al ot no more special attack for example saradomain sword but doesn't even matter doesn't increase xp/hr anyways. 

and question is it still moving the mouse and turning the camera every now and then? since this new update haven't seen much 

@iroll Hiya, cheers for getting in touch. The special attack probably doesn't affect the xp rates noticeably but I when I was gathering behavioural data about how players legitimately trained at sand crabs, I noticed that those players with weapons with special attacks tended to use them every now and then - it's up to you as to whether it makes you look more like a player, feel free to configure the script as you like! As for your query about moving the mouse and turning the camera, there's a slider in the GUI that allows you to customise the rate (mean and derived deviation) of the random movement events. Set the slider to a lower level for more frequent random movements, and higher levels for less frequent.

2 hours ago, iroll said:

+ when I freshly start the script it says i've been running it for 2 hours and 33 mins already when i just logged in.

I'll look in to this, i'm not sure why it would do this but if I changed around a few lines i'm sure I could stop this from happening. Hopefully it should be okay if you start the script while logged in!(:

-Apa

Hi there bought the script last night. I run it with mirror mode and it runs for about 30 minutes then it runs to the grass area to reset repeatedly and doesn't go to back to training. Am I setting it up wrong in some way? I load up official client in full then load osbot in Mirror mode. I don't log in manually and then start the script. Using force crash too 

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

@mrpvp thanks for the kind words and that's some pretty meaty progress!! As for your concern about the refreshing, i'm not sure about exactly what you mean when you say 'travels across the map to reset' - please could you elaborate? Cheers!

@ApaecWell I usually set it on the island, and when it refreshes it travels from one end of it to the other end and when it does that it usually runs into other player spots afking/botting and sometimes it drags all the sandcrabs along with you, maybe setting it to a shorter reset would help the progress aswell, but not complaining its a great script

Inkedscreenshot_23_09_2017-09_59_31_LI (3).jpg

Edited by mrpvp

2 hours ago, mcmarina said:

Hi there bought the script last night. I run it with mirror mode and it runs for about 30 minutes then it runs to the grass area to reset repeatedly and doesn't go to back to training. Am I setting it up wrong in some way? I load up official client in full then load osbot in Mirror mode. I don't log in manually and then start the script. Using force crash too 

Hiya ! Thanks for getting in touch - unfortunately the script is not working reliably in mirror mode at the moment. Unfortunately there's not a lot that I can do about this, as the issue seems to be inconsistent with Stealth Injection and the client code is out of my reach. I would strongly recommend switching over to stealth injection mode as the script will run smoothly on it and you will be able to leave it running without babysitting. Since stealth is widely considered equally safe to mirror, hopefully this shouldn't be too much of a problem!

Cheers

1 hour ago, mrpvp said:

@ApaecWell I usually set it on the island, and when it refreshes it travels from one end of it to the other end and when it does that it usually runs into other player spots afking/botting and sometimes it drags all the sandcrabs along with you, maybe setting it to a shorter reset would help the progress aswell, but not complaining its a great script

Inkedscreenshot_23_09_2017-09_59_31_LI (3).jpg

Hey (: Unfortunately the path really has to be that long - when I was testing with shorter paths, I ran in to situations where the script would run the refresh route and return but fail to re-aggro the crabs, leaving it in a continuous refreshing loop. As for catching other crabs, due to the tile and limited walk-zone arrangement of the island, avoiding this is pretty much impossible. Even though i've recorded the routes such that they cause as little disturbance as possible, it can still happen - normally it's not too much of a problem as other players tend to have killed most of their sand crab spawns/aggroed them. From my previous behavioural analysis, I also noticed that most players ended up doing this when they legitimately refreshed the sand crabs, so I doubt it would single you out as a bot! Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check out the refresh delay which is good at making it look like you're an AFK player returning to the game tab to refresh after an OSBuddy notification!

Cheers

57 minutes ago, Gnome said:

Trail? Rlly need to try it

Heya, sure thing. Done! (:

___

Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

@IDroppedYou That's very odd...I've not come across that message in the logger before and it certainly isn't the script that's printing it! I will run a few tests as soon as I get WiFi up and running in the new flat. Thanks!

@Lone RatThanks for your custom! Hopefully the script will live up to your expectations, and as you said if anything is misbehaving, just let me know!(:

@iroll Hiya, cheers for getting in touch. The special attack probably doesn't affect the xp rates noticeably but I when I was gathering behavioural data about how players legitimately trained at sand crabs, I noticed that those players with weapons with special attacks tended to use them every now and then - it's up to you as to whether it makes you look more like a player, feel free to configure the script as you like! As for your query about moving the mouse and turning the camera, there's a slider in the GUI that allows you to customise the rate (mean and derived deviation) of the random movement events. Set the slider to a lower level for more frequent random movements, and higher levels for less frequent.

I'll look in to this, i'm not sure why it would do this but if I changed around a few lines i'm sure I could stop this from happening. Hopefully it should be okay if you start the script while logged in!(:

-Apa

okay sweet thank you let me know (: and i meant 5months not 53 lol!

• Like 1