APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey Apa, after v3.03 was released this morning i have managed to put a good 5 hours into it over 3 different sittings. I tried 2 different spots out and both seemed to be working really well, really happy with the screen/mouse movement as well and also the refresh delay has been fully sorted. 

Unfortunately i came across one issue which would cause quite a concern if left for a good amount of time like the people above, however i got lucky and checked it only 20 minutes in. For some reason the bot was just stood still at the same spot not refreshing? it was stood for 21 minutes in total before i checked it without moving or anything, the logger shows it was logging in and out which i cant say if it was or wasn't as i wasn't at the computer but i will post the log below. My settings were for the screen to move every 3 minutes or so and this was also stopped during this process as the logger shows.

Cheers

Jmac

[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:04 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:10 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:14 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:17 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:16 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:21 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:25 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:28 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:27 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:32 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:36 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:39 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:38 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:44 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:48 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:51 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:25:44 PM]: Script APA Sand Crabs has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:25:55 PM]: Terminating script APA Sand Crabs...

crab no working.png

Edited by jmac13

28 minutes ago, Walnut69 said:

I have breaks turned and it just tryed to log out during combat and just suicided to sand crabs

Update: I've found the problem, it was quite silly really. A simple threshold change fixed it - I've added the fix to the latest version, V3.04, which is awaiting verification before it goes live. Please allow 24 hours for this - you will know when it's live as it will say V3.04 in the paint. Until then, please do not use breaks with the script!

Thank you very much for reporting it!

Apa

10 minutes ago, jmac13 said:

Hey Apa, after v3.03 was released this morning i have managed to put a good 5 hours into it over 3 different sittings. I tried 2 different spots out and both seemed to be working really well, really happy with the screen/mouse movement as well and also the refresh delay has been fully sorted. 

Unfortunately i came across one issue which would cause quite a concern if left for a good amount of time like the people above, however i got lucky and checked it only 20 minutes in. For some reason the bot was just stood still at the same spot not refreshing? it was stood for 21 minutes in total before i checked it without moving or anything, the logger shows it was logging in and out which i cant say if it was or wasn't as i wasn't at the computer but i will post the log below. My settings were for the screen to move every 3 minutes or so and this was also stopped during this process as the logger shows.

Cheers

Jmac

[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:04 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:10 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:14 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:05:17 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:16 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:21 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:25 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:10:28 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:27 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:32 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:36 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:15:39 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:38 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:44 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:48 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:20:51 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:25:44 PM]: Script APA Sand Crabs has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 04:25:55 PM]: Terminating script APA Sand Crabs...

crab no working.png

Hey,

I think this might be an issue with the latest OSBot version, 2.4.137, where the script executor does not resume... I had this happen as well, for some reason after an event such as a login event, random dismissing event or such ,the script does not resume execution. This did not happen when I was using 2.4.136.

There's nothing I personally can do really, since my code isn't even running at this point - I will see if this problem is occurring for other scripts and then file a bug report if necessary. Ugh.

Apa

Edit: Yep, can confirm that this is the case for all scripts, other scripters are aware and a bug report is pending. Please stay patient!

Edited by Apaec

Announcement:

The client is currently having issues with Random/AutoLogin events as of Version 2.4.137. This means that, occasionally, this script (and all others) will not resume after an event executes.

A bug report has been submitted; please be patient while the devs look in to the matter. Meanwhile, please babysit the bot at all times with this in mind.

Regards

Apa

Edited by Apaec

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Heya

Unfortunately there's not alot that I can do about someone leading the sand crabs away as there's no way to detect which spawned sand crabs are yours.If this is a big problem, I would recommend switching spots to a more concealed one, or perhaps disabling refresh delay such that not all the sand crabs have the opportunity to respawn before you return from the refresh route.

As for the breaking, the script should automatically walk to a safe spot approximately two minutes before a break starts - it's worrying to me that this did not happen for you. Perhaps it's a mirror mode thing? Either way, I will run some tests and try and conclude why it did not take you to safety!

Apa

Hey,

Thanks for the awesome screenshot!!!! 10 hours is crazy (:

Not sure what's up with the font there, it's a bit unusual and I tried to choose a cross-platform font, but oh well.

-Apa

I don't use mirror mode :p. 

I died last night, was not watching so not sure what happened. Now the bot is basically broke I guess? Been standing here for 10 minutes before script took it's break, now an hour later it's still not refreshing the crabs.

http://prntscr.com/gkc129

http://prntscr.com/gkc1sl

After I died the first time, I looked at logger and saw it started messing up right after Dr Jekyll random. Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, and I don't have any pictures of the first logger, but just more information.

When I died I had wait random amount of time before refreshing, second time it didn't refresh these are the settings I had -

http://prntscr.com/gkc2us

Script is flawless except for this one thing

https://gyazo.com/d05a818d1c044fe5f74b12f4b5298c46

Whenever the script doesnt click for a while the account logs off. When it logs back in the crabs attack but my player doesnt attack back because there has been no activity. Trust me auto retaliate is on in this gyazo. All you need to do if this happens is just click the backpack symbol and he will start retaliating again. The script thinks its fighting but its really not

happen 2 times

[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:27:23 PM]: Sipping potion: Super combat potion(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:37 PM]: Eating food: Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:56 PM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:58 PM]: Solved  Leo dismissal random.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:58 PM]: Random solver exited : Dismiss Random
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:37:50 PM]: Terminating script APA Sand Crabs...

after the random, the script doesnt resume and the bot just logs off. because i lost agro but bot doesnt move to reagro so i get kicked for inactivity

2 hours ago, Buckaroo said:

I don't use mirror mode :p. 

I died last night, was not watching so not sure what happened. Now the bot is basically broke I guess? Been standing here for 10 minutes before script took it's break, now an hour later it's still not refreshing the crabs.

http://prntscr.com/gkc129

http://prntscr.com/gkc1sl

After I died the first time, I looked at logger and saw it started messing up right after Dr Jekyll random. Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, and I don't have any pictures of the first logger, but just more information.

When I died I had wait random amount of time before refreshing, second time it didn't refresh these are the settings I had -

http://prntscr.com/gkc2us

Hey, Please refer to the announcement below! This is a client issue and the devs are aware. Cheers!

Edit: it seems Alek released 2.4.138, hopefully the issues were fixed !

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Announcement:

The client is currently having issues with Random/AutoLogin events as of Version 2.4.137. This means that, occasionally, this script (and all others) will not resume after an event executes.

A bug report has been submitted; please be patient while the devs look in to the matter. Meanwhile, please babysit the bot at all times with this in mind.

Regards

Apa

1 hour ago, killakid20 said:

Whenever the script doesnt click for a while the account logs off. When it logs back in the crabs attack but my player doesnt attack back because there has been no activity. Trust me auto retaliate is on in this gyazo. All you need to do if this happens is just click the backpack symbol and he will start retaliating again. The script thinks its fighting but its really not

Hmm,

I was not aware of this behaviour :o, please could you tell me exactly how I can re-create it so that I can write a check & fix?

Thank you 

Apa

1 hour ago, Pali said:

happen 2 times

[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:27:23 PM]: Sipping potion: Super combat potion(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:37 PM]: Eating food: Monkfish
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:56 PM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:58 PM]: Solved  Leo dismissal random.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:28:58 PM]: Random solver exited : Dismiss Random
[INFO][Bot #1][09/12 03:37:50 PM]: Terminating script APA Sand Crabs...

after the random, the script doesnt resume and the bot just logs off. because i lost agro but bot doesnt move to reagro so i get kicked for inactivity

Hi, please refer to the announcement in the reply above! Essentially it's a client issue, the developers are aware and the issue should hopefully be fixed in the next client version.

Edit: it seems Alek released 2.4.138, hopefully the issues were fixed!!

Edited by Apaec

1 minute ago, Vydamo said:

Bot has nearly become unusable with the aforementioned refresh issue. I'm assuming this means it doesn't happen on injection or there would be a lot more posts about it

Hi

Which refresh issue are you talking about? There are currently two issues out there, both client issues, one specifically on mirror mode. Does your account continuously try and refresh back and forth, or is it completely stationary?

If it's the former, i've pushed a temporary workaround fix for it while the developers look in to the issue (Script v3.04). If it's the second, I believe the recent OSBot v.2.4.138 has fixed the issues which were present in 2.4.137.

Apa

2 hours ago, killakid20 said:

I've managed to re-create this behaviour... unfortunately it's a pain to test for since there's no way to check if under attack as calling that causes the script not to work in mirror mode -> lots of angry VIP people. I will try and think of a workaround without opening yet another async thread, but that may well be what is needed in the end. 

Apa

36 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi

Which refresh issue are you talking about? There are currently two issues out there, both client issues, one specifically on mirror mode. Does your account continuously try and refresh back and forth, or is it completely stationary?

If it's the former, i've pushed a temporary workaround fix for it while the developers look in to the issue (Script v3.04). If it's the second, I believe the recent OSBot v.2.4.138 has fixed the issues which were present in 2.4.137.

Apa

My bad, sorry, the refresh where it runs back and forth.

21 minutes ago, Vydamo said:

My bad, sorry, the refresh where it runs back and forth.

Yeah, hopefully Version 3.04 will fix your problems. Here's the bug report https://osbot.org/forum/topic/129404-bug-characterisunderattack/ . In version 3.04, isUnderAttack is no longer called and alternative methods for determining combat status are in use. It's frustrating, but mirror mode is still in beta and far from being as stable as Stealth injection, so sometimes scripts may not work on mirror as you would expect.

Cheers for understanding! (:

Apa