APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

19 hours ago, Apaec said:

Yes, I would say xp is faster! Sand crabs have 60hp compared to the 50hp that rock crabs have, and the 3/4 spot camp locations yield more in-combat time than the rock crab roam settings. I've given you a 24h trial, hopefully the script lives up to your expectations! (:

-Apa

hey apaec sorry about the late response but i wasnt on yesterday to check and i didnt wanna use my trail with only 3 hours left was wondering if you could give me a renewal of one thanks im sure you can check and see i have not activated the script 

4 hours ago, Poorags said:

Could I get a trial for this script before I buy please?

Sure, i've started your 24h trial now! (:

1 hour ago, To_Get_Laid said:

It's still going! completely 100% flawless! like omg...

kikjhhjkhhgj.JPG

Capture.JPG

20h?! That's crazy awesome!! If you have a couple mins spare, let me know when you hit the stop button and drop a screenshot down so I can add it to the front page! cheers!

16 minutes ago, Chaoticbuds said:

hey apaec sorry about the late response but i wasnt on yesterday to check and i didnt wanna use my trail with only 3 hours left was wondering if you could give me a renewal of one thanks im sure you can check and see i have not activated the script 

Hey, no problem. I can see that it doesn't seem you've started the script yet - i've given you a fresh 24h. Enjoy! (:

9 minutes ago, lmfaohope said:

Free Trail would be awesome dude

Sure thing! (:

-Apa

12 hours ago, dustin22333 said:

how many days have you been betting and are you still going without a ban?

I just got the uppercut this morning XD It was my fault though! I closed my laptop lid and clicked off in the distance when i moved my mouse from what i can assume and the bot just sat in an unknown spot that the web walker couldn't figure out i guess

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure, i've started your 24h trial now! (:

20h?! That's crazy awesome!! If you have a couple mins spare, let me know when you hit the stop button and drop a screenshot down so I can add it to the front page! cheers!

Hey, no problem. I can see that it doesn't seem you've started the script yet - i've given you a fresh 24h. Enjoy! (:

Sure thing! (:

-Apa

Hey man sorry i didn't see this! I stopped at 31 hours! :s the client x'ed itself out while i was at work. i finally got banned though! amazing script still! 84 strength is the finish on my 1 attack account

38 minutes ago, To_Get_Laid said:

I just got the uppercut this morning XD It was my fault though! I closed my laptop lid and clicked off in the distance when i moved my mouse from what i can assume and the bot just sat in an unknown spot that the web walker couldn't figure out i guess

Hey man sorry i didn't see this! I stopped at 31 hours! :s the client x'ed itself out while i was at work. i finally got banned though! amazing script still! 84 strength is the finish on my 1 attack account

31 hours... woah! I'm sorry to hear about the ban - I was worried! Hopefully next time it will last even longer! (:

Apa