APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, jokkezz said:

Been using this for about 1 day now, one thing what I noticed when banking If crabs are "alive" it doesn't attack them when returning to training spot from a bank. Otherwise running pretty smoothly.

13 minutes ago, jokkezz said:

Is it supposed to do this? :thinking:

Hey,

Unfortunately there is not much I can do about this, since after the crabs spawn there is no way of detecting which ones are yours. They will return to their original spot after not being attacked for a short while though, so I wouldn't worry too much about this! Also, when you leave for the bank, most are normally killed so only 1 would walk away; if this is not the case then perhaps try a spot with fewer spawns to suit the stats of your account! (:

-Apa

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ehry said:

I just purchased the script and it's great! 

One suggestion, please add support for shift-click dropping empty vials. I have shift-click drop enabled but the bot will still manually drop the vial.

Area you sure it still drops manually? It should shift-drop if you have the option enabled... Perhaps this is an issue on OSBots side. Have you tried re-starting the bot?

-Apa

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

Area you sure it still drops manually? It should shift-drop if you have the option enabled... Perhaps this is an issue on OSBots side. Have you tried re-starting the bot?

-Apa

hmmm no you're right last night it was manually dropping but this morning it appears to be shift dropping. Could have been a client issue. 

Anyway this is the smoothest crab script i've used so far. :)

edit: actually no I just seen the bot do it again... its manually dropping vials

Edited by ehry

8 hours ago, ehry said:

hmmm no you're right last night it was manually dropping but this morning it appears to be shift dropping. Could have been a client issue. 

Anyway this is the smoothest crab script i've used so far. :)

edit: actually no I just seen the bot do it again... its manually dropping vials

Odd that it's switching between them - Either way this would be client sided since dropping is handled by OSBot code... perhaps it's not caching your settings correctly for some reason! Not sure. I will take a look but there's most likely nothing I can do.

apa

2 hours ago, Pommy said:

When refreshing crabs it runs north which triggers a loading screen and with the bot being how it is it clicks too far all the way to the POH portal and gets stuck. Could you please fix this? (Next time it happens ill screenshot and edit)

Not sure why it gets stuck , the web-walker should kick in! I'll take a look though, cheers!

32 minutes ago, Krysler said:

Trial please. :)

Done!

13 minutes ago, iroll said:

hey apa, anyway I can get my exp earned etc..  from my sandcrabs and put it as my signature? idk how people dot hat but I have like over 2m exp just from the your script haha :) and would love to support it

Hey, Sure - you just have to enter your name in the link. Here's your progress... Wow!!

iroll.png

Apa

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Not sure why it gets stuck , the web-walker should kick in! I'll take a look though, cheers!

Done!

Hey, Sure - you just have to enter your name in the link. Here's your progress... Wow!!

iroll.png

Apa

wow i was off 98m exp lol, yeah i love your script as you can tell, But how do i add this to my signature in settings thats the part i dont get :( 

what link are you talking about? :o