APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

7 hours ago, acidaemia said:

Theres one annoying bug with looting arrows.. When its not "idling" it goes to collect  single arrows and tyhen goes back to camp position.  In otherword only way to get xp is when its idling otherwise its just fucking around looting single arrowws and going back to the midlle.

EDIT: Could you add a feature that it only picks arrows when theres example 10 in a stack etc :P

I will work on improving the ammo looting as recently it's gotten a little unpredictable. Thanks for mentioning this!

-Apa

claw island position 8 doesn't refresh properly

and is the mouse move working? I can't see any movement and the x,y position stays the same

I keep getting logged out  when refreshing,  Does mouse movements or camera movements keep you logged in, they don't seem to for me. Both are set to < 4 mins maximum. The instant relog from osbot is very bot like so I would like to run on the default profile or no randoms, but i cant last more than 10 mins

Edited by lfcandy

48 minutes ago, gember said:

Hi, could you add a second food option. Eat up to full hp when the crabs turn unaggro. Makes it seem more like a legit player afking at crabs. Thanks

I can certainly add an option to eat up to full hp before/after refreshing, however I don't think i should add a second food option type as i've never known anyone to take more than one food type with them! If there's enough interest though, I am always able to add it.

Cheers

-Apa

40 minutes ago, Void said:

Could I get a trial please?

Done, enjoy! :)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I can certainly add an option to eat up to full hp before/after refreshing, however I don't think i should add a second food option type as i've never known anyone to take more than one food type with them! If there's enough interest though, I am always able to add it.

Cheers

-Apa

Done, enjoy! :)

Oh no thats what I ment if you can add the option to eat up to full hp before refreshing , that would be awesome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lfcandy said:

claw island position 8 doesn't refresh properly

and is the mouse move working? I can't see any movement and the x,y position stays the same

I keep getting logged out  when refreshing,  Does mouse movements or camera movements keep you logged in, they don't seem to for me. Both are set to < 4 mins maximum. The instant relog from osbot is very bot like so I would like to run on the default profile or no randoms, but i cant last more than 10 mins

Hey:)

The mouse movement methods were recently removed by the bot so only occasionally when the anti-ban system procs does anything happen, and when this happens the mouse should move out of the screen. The camera movements should keep you logged in, perhaps try setting them to a lower threshold, or remove the delay before resetting if you find yourself being logged out?

Although I think being logged out is very common for normal players to and if anything preventing it happening would take away from the 'afk' aspect of things. I wouldn't say the instant reaction time from the OSBot relog solver is a problem though as OSBuddy has logout notifications which have a similar effect!

You mentioned CCI8 was having refresh issues, could you expand on this? What exactly goes wrong? 

Cheers

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey:)

The mouse movement methods were recently removed by the bot so only occasionally when the anti-ban system procs does anything happen, and when this happens the mouse should move out of the screen. The camera movements should keep you logged in, perhaps try setting them to a lower threshold, or remove the delay before resetting if you find yourself being logged out?

Although I think being logged out is very common for normal players to and if anything preventing it happening would take away from the 'afk' aspect of things. I wouldn't say the instant reaction time from the OSBot relog solver is a problem though as OSBuddy has logout notifications which have a similar effect!

You mentioned CCI8 was having refresh issues, could you expand on this? What exactly goes wrong? 

Cheers

Apa

Ok ill give lower camera settings a go. I'm  still not sure what you mean by the mouse movements and 'anti-ban system procs', should the mouse move when the timer hits 0.

Position 8 for claw island, when resetting the script doesn't take you far enough away to cause the crabs to re-agro, so the the crabs don't attack you when you return from the reset path

11 minutes ago, lfcandy said:

Ok ill give lower camera settings a go. I'm  still not sure what you mean by the mouse movements and 'anti-ban system procs', should the mouse move when the timer hits 0.

Position 8 for claw island, when resetting the script doesn't take you far enough away to cause the crabs to re-agro, so the the crabs don't attack you when you return from the reset path

Cheers, I will extend the path for CCI 8!

When the mouse move timer hits 0, originally a random mouse event was chosen (e.g move mouse around a bit, or out of screen etc) and executed. However, some of these random mouse moving features were removed from the API and as a result sometimes a random mouse event hits an empty slot in the mouse event table so nothing happens. I plan to add some custom mouse events in the near future so this should no longer happen. In the mean time, the camera should solve your problems!

Cheers