APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Didn't get trial so thought fuck it il buy it, not disappointed it's a great script been using for two days around 3-5 hours a day no issues. :)

On 30/04/2017 at 11:29 AM, antonas said:

@Apaec thanks for the awesome script!

M8nIISi.png

That is one of the best proggies ive seen, please let the thread know if you get banned anytime soon, insane bro!

• Like 2

Currently experiencing a bug, it's switching from clicking attack style to log out button repeatedly  when no one is crashing. 

Using mithril knives if that has anything to do with it, never had this bug before but ive never used mithril knives before

and when its not needing to hop it switches from inventory space to attack style repeatedly 

Edited by jeremyspro2

49 minutes ago, jeremyspro2 said:

Currently experiencing a bug, it's switching from clicking attack style to log out button repeatedly  when no one is crashing. 

Using mithril knives if that has anything to do with it, never had this bug before but ive never used mithril knives before

and when its not needing to hop it switches from inventory space to attack style repeatedly 

Sounds like you've set it to use special attack, be sure to disable that option in the gui!

I should add a check to see if there's a special attack bar to stop this from happening as I understand how easy it is to mis-configure gui options!

Let me know if this solves your problem (:

-Apa

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sounds like you've set it to use special attack, be sure to disable that option in the gui!

I should add a check to see if there's a special attack bar to stop this from happening as I understand how easy it is to mis-configure gui options!

Let me know if this solves your problem (:

-Apa

I've never had that setting enabled and I've used the same settings ever since I purchased it :X all for range exp and no it still happens

edit: sorry I guess I did have it enabled. my mistake. unsure why it was enabled ;P thanks 

Edited by jeremyspro2
  • Like 1

Theres one annoying bug with looting arrows.. When its not "idling" it goes to collect  single arrows and tyhen goes back to camp position.  In otherword only way to get xp is when its idling otherwise its just fucking around looting single arrowws and going back to the midlle.

EDIT: Could you add a feature that it only picks arrows when theres example 10 in a stack etc :P

Edited by acidaemia
Idea for improvement
  • Like 1