APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey man loving the script so far! Having an issue currently: When I select the option to use food and click the arrow keys, it now doesn't allow me to change the quantity of food to use. It just stays at 0 even though I'm clicking the arrows. I wasn't having this issue before today and the script worked perfectly up until 5 hours ago. Thank you for your help!

5 hours ago, BrokenCries said:

Hey man loving the script so far! Having an issue currently: When I select the option to use food and click the arrow keys, it now doesn't allow me to change the quantity of food to use. It just stays at 0 even though I'm clicking the arrows. I wasn't having this issue before today and the script worked perfectly up until 5 hours ago. Thank you for your help!

Not sure why this would be. Perhaps try switching tabs in the interface manually, after re-starting the bot?

-Apa

51 minutes ago, Mostroloko said:

just purchased this script after my 24hr trail was up. i love it its a great script im just wondering what the ban rate is like? if u have anyidea. thanks bro great script. pleasure doing bussiness wit ya

Thank you for your custom :) Hopefully everything works as you had hoped.

If you're careful, you can minimise your chances of getting banned by botting smart. Firstly, give this thread a quick read, osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/ , and thing about your account and how it could be profiled.

I'd recommend breaking for longer than you bot. After all, it's better to make slow progress then none at all! Also, avoid exceeding the average player daily play time of around 4-6 online hours!

Hope that helps. Also remember to mix up what you bot and/or play legit inbetween!

Cheers

-Apa

42 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I told you about this bug 2 months ago I believe:

c8d03102ae0f481180d817abf83f1cd3.png

35dc43d5d4d54b1e8ce267162c2ec20a.png

When reagro it somehow gets stuck trying to get to the main land (I believe) This is from 2 accounts happend almost at the same time, it happends rarely but gets stuck untill I fix it, other than that great script :) 

Heya. That is very odd - i've got no idea why it would try to do that - the status says returning to position and I certainly don't have any recorded paths going over the ocean, so the only valid cause of this is a path generated by the web-walker. If this is the case, there probably isn't much I can do about it directly but I will have to have a look.

Thanks for bringing this up, (I believe the bug you mentioned a couple of months ago was an issue with the opposite corner of the island but I could be wrong, I believe I fixed that though!)

Cheers

-Apa

21 minutes ago, arry said:

I'd say this is one hell of a script. My ip is flagged cause I've been banned more than 10 times with my ip and so far I've botted 1-79 range without bans. Running steady 6-8 hours every day and taking few day breaks after 2-3 days of botting. 

Little proggy for you :)

f7925e4d578d9c20259d7cd1c80b6971.png

Wow thanks for the kind words, almost 9 hours of progress is awesome!

(i've added it to the front page along with the other screenshots if that's alright with you).

Cheers! <3

-Apa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Heya. That is very odd - i've got no idea why it would try to do that - the status says returning to position and I certainly don't have any recorded paths going over the ocean, so the only valid cause of this is a path generated by the web-walker. If this is the case, there probably isn't much I can do about it directly but I will have to have a look.

Thanks for bringing this up, (I believe the bug you mentioned a couple of months ago was an issue with the opposite corner of the island but I could be wrong, I believe I fixed that though!)

Cheers

-Apa

Wow thanks for the kind words, almost 9 hours of progress is awesome!

(i've added it to the front page along with the other screenshots if that's alright with you).

Cheers! <3

-Apa

Nope it was the same corner, I just had one of my other bots stuck there again, this time for 50 minutes before I noticed :/ 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

Nope it was the same corner, I just had one of my other bots stuck there again, this time for 50 minutes before I noticed :/ 

How frustrating. I will run some tests and try to re-create it, but if it doesn't happen every time then it might be a while before I can get it to happen. For now perhaps choose a different spot that doesn't refresh using that route?

-Apa

• Like 1