APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Considering I wasn't using any food, only super combat pots, the script runs and trains stats very smoothly. Althought what I saw, when the spot is being crashed(if the settting is set to move the mouse out of the screen when crab is attacked) the script kinda spam clicks the crabs and tries to move the cursor out of the screen at the same time(extreme non human speeds) that's the only issue I'v noticed. All in all great script.

sQlq4Bc.png

when other people run into MY area to reset their OWN crabs, they end up triggering some of MY crabs and then my crabs wonder around while my bot stands still because theyre not attacking me and my bot doesnt attack them. Could you make the bot attack near by crabs even if theyre already triggered AND STILL MOVE BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED AREA right after

5 hours ago, darol said:

Considering I wasn't using any food, only super combat pots, the script runs and trains stats very smoothly. Althought what I saw, when the spot is being crashed(if the settting is set to move the mouse out of the screen when crab is attacked) the script kinda spam clicks the crabs and tries to move the cursor out of the screen at the same time(extreme non human speeds) that's the only issue I'v noticed. All in all great script.

sQlq4Bc.png

Woo, awesome proggie, thanks for that! As for the mouse moving thing, this is pretty tough to combat, but I will take a look and see if there's anything that I can do about this for the next client revision. However, i wouldn't worry too much as i'm not sure if jagex even observes mouse movements, or whether they even track click positions. (ofcourse, there's no way of knowing, but I am reasonably sure that if they tracked mouse movement they would only be able to sample, not track the whole path, therefore an inhuman movement such as this when sampled may look nice and random:)

3 hours ago, IlliniGuy said:

What's the banrate like on this script?

Hard to say. It's a commonly botted area, but if you bot cautiously, you can minimise your chances of being banned. Take a look here! osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

If you're interested in a trial, please let me know / like the thread! :)

54 minutes ago, SwimmingCats said:

interested in buying, would like a free trail first.

Sure, i've enabled the script on your account for 24h, refresh your scripts list! :) 

34 minutes ago, maxxxed said:

when other people run into MY area to reset their OWN crabs, they end up triggering some of MY crabs and then my crabs wonder around while my bot stands still because theyre not attacking me and my bot doesnt attack them. Could you make the bot attack near by crabs even if theyre already triggered AND STILL MOVE BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED AREA right after

Unfortunately this is a little difficult as (as far as I know) no tidy way to determine which crabs are 'yours'. After about 1 minute of wandering, the crabs will eventually return to their positions though. The best I can do to prevent this is to map the pathing to avoid other spots so atleast other users of the script do not disturb you, which I have done to the best of my ability, but beyond that there's no further feasible alternatives that I can pursue. I would recommend, if possible, to choose a more secluded spot to prevent this if it is a big issue for you!

Thanks,

-Apa

6 hours ago, tannerwaynebass said:

if i purchase a script, which im thinking about purchasing yours as my first script, do i have access immediately after paying, or do i have to wait for you to verify and what not?

Access is immediate :)

Let me know if you're interested in trying the script out before you decide on buying !

Cheers

-Apa