APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, Retweets said:

@Apaec I don't know if it's been suggested before, but could you add an option to save the settings for next time you load up the script?

2 hours ago, jens4626 said:

Could you make it load last used settings? Instead of having to do them again and again. If so it would also be great to have parameters just a simple one like "last" so I don't need to open the GUI :p 

This should be possible. I have wanted to do this for a while, and have written a basic save/load structure, but still need to work on some serialisation stuff. Cannot give an ETA as of yet but know that i'm working on it! : )

~apa

• Like 1

Just a progress update, Yesterday I spent a few hours working on changes and i've more or less finished the load/save gui system. Today I will complete the changes and add randomised potion drinking support (as an option on the gui), in time for testing throughout the week and release next weekend 11/12th march. Stay Tuned! :)

~apa

• Like 2

My account is sometimes getting stuck when resetting, this have happend a few times before and because im testing out low resource mode (due to the client crash pretty often because of Java overheat) so you can't see the GUI or anything

http://prnt.sc/egqtpa

Basicly what the bot does is:

When reagro, it runs to a certain location, after that it will run back using a path (I believe) sometimes it is unlucky to rotate the camera while doing at. This causes the bot to keep spam clicking the ocean, because it haven't registered that the camera moved. Hope this is described enough

2 hours ago, jens4626 said:

My account is sometimes getting stuck when resetting, this have happend a few times before and because im testing out low resource mode (due to the client crash pretty often because of Java overheat) so you can't see the GUI or anything

http://prnt.sc/egqtpa

Basicly what the bot does is:

When reagro, it runs to a certain location, after that it will run back using a path (I believe) sometimes it is unlucky to rotate the camera while doing at. This causes the bot to keep spam clicking the ocean, because it haven't registered that the camera moved. Hope this is described enough

Thanks, that screenshot is all is perfect! :) I would recommend against using low resource mode simply because it can cause performance issues like these, however this one is addressable and I will look into fixing it for the next revision coming out next weekend!

~apa

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks, that screenshot is all is perfect! :) I would recommend against using low resource mode simply because it can cause performance issues like these, however this one is addressable and I will look into fixing it for the next revision coming out next weekend!

~apa

I'm testing out low resource mode, because I'm getting that java overheat every ~4-12 hours, so hopefully that works. But this also happend without using low resource mode, I believe happens at Island spot 5 if im not wrong

E: Sadly my client crashed after 20 hours (Fuck java overheat)  and didn't get screenshot but the script is running flawless :) 
jens4626.png 
My sig is bugged btw, I have been using this script on multiple accounts over the last week or so, but sadly doesn't show the correct runtime/xp :/ 

Edited by jens4626
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I'm testing out low resource mode, because I'm getting that java overheat every ~4-12 hours, so hopefully that works. But this also happend without using low resource mode, I believe happens at Island spot 5 if im not wrong

E: Sadly my client crashed after 20 hours (Fuck java overheat)  and didn't get screenshot but the script is running flawless :) 
jens4626.png 
My sig is bugged btw, I have been using this script on multiple accounts over the last week or so, but sadly doesn't show the correct runtime/xp :/ 

Thanks for this :) Not sure about java overheat, seems strange, not happened to me before. Does it happen to you when running all scripts? I will take a look at CCI5, but glad that other than your initial issue it's working well! 

~apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for this :) Not sure about java overheat, seems strange, not happened to me before. Does it happen to you when running all scripts? I will take a look at CCI5, but glad that other than your initial issue it's working well! 

~apa

As far as I know it happens when Webwalking is being used, and that is only when banking or re-agro. Also when using Island spot 3, the bot sometimes execute banking, if it hopped a few worlds without finding any free spots

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NSMB said:

Hey, id like to get a trial. Also could i buy the game any other way than paypal? Like rsgp?

I've given you a 24h trial :) As for the payment, You can pay with RSGP, but only indirectly. You'll have to purchase a voucher from someone in the vouchers section, and then redeem it for store credit. I believe there are links on the front page of this post! :)

~apa

16 minutes ago, Aden said:

love the script, runs good and fast! i'd suggest when refreshing the area to take different clicks to make it look human like (its running always the same way)  <- route for resetting (east 5)

(think you didnt see my post :P) <3

Thanks :) The path it takes is same, however due to small effects such as latency, camera angle etc, the exact tiles and screen locations that the script clicks on are different each time. I think recording multiple paths for each location would not remove this issue as the path would always be selected from a subset of potential paths, and potentially allows more room for error. When the script web-walks, it generates a path to its location, and occasionally the script relies on webwalking during/on the return from a reset. Cheers!

~apa

8 hours ago, Aden said:

ah ok, i'd still recommend adding an antiban though maybe? like to atleast look for once or twice at the skill ur training how much xp is left to lvl or maybe hover over other plays (like humans sometimes check the lvls of others) idk, wouldnt that be a good adition?

The script has a bunch of antiban features such as random mouse moving, randomised refresh delays, moving mouse out of screen, next crab hovering etc, all of which I think would assist with lowering ban rates. This thread more or less sums up our (very little) understanding of what causes accounts to be banned 

I am sceptical as to whether skill hovering reduces or actually increases ban rates, so as a result i've held off implementing it!

6 hours ago, towelman said:

Apa <3 your rock crabs can I try this one good sir?

Ofcourse! :)

• Like 1