APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

You gained 1.5M xp in 00:21:52:26

:o That's awesome progress!! :)

jsut purchased thanks man

Sorry about that, I just woke up and set up the trial software, and noticed you wanted a trial when you liked the post. Sorry I couldn't get around to you sooner and hopefully everything runs as you expect it to!

ohmy.png That's awesome progress!! smile.png

Sorry about that, I just woke up and set up the trial software, and noticed you wanted a trial when you liked the post. Sorry I couldn't get around to you sooner and hopefully everything runs as you expect it to!

70k cb xp an hour, sadly i had to hop to pvp where i got killed and the client logged out so no screenshot... add pvp world support

Edited by gearing

it only takes 1 lobster out each inv and does this continuously even when i specify to withdraw 28 food. over 1k lobs in bank too and food is in the first slot

I just ran a test now and the script is working perfectly with lobsters... Try restarting OSbot (not just the script)? If that still doesn't work and you think it's a bug in the script and your setup, please send me a screenshot of your exact gui settings so that I can run further tests:)

cheers!

apa :)

Bought this script last night. Woke up this morning i'm banned? Can i get a refund or something ?

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear it :( This does sometimes happen and while i've done my best to reduce the ban rate by incorporating random movement sequences into the script execution, bans do still occur and can be caused by a range of things out of my influence. Leaving the script running overnight is certainly a risky business - when I run the script I tend to do no more than 2 hours botting per day, even with generous breaks (similar break/bot times). You also may find mirror mode would help reduce future bans potentially (this is a matter of preference though!). For a more in-depth guide on how to prevent bans, do take a brief look over this guide by Alek: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/ 

As for the refund, I believe that unfortunately being banned is currently not a qualifying factor (the rules are set by OSBot and its store system, not by me). However for further clarification please take a look at this forum sub-section: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

thanks,

~apa

I just ran a test now and the script is working perfectly with lobsters... Try restarting OSbot (not just the script)? If that still doesn't work and you think it's a bug in the script and your setup, please send me a screenshot of your exact gui settings so that I can run further tests:)

cheers!

apa smile.png

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear it sad.png This does sometimes happen and while i've done my best to reduce the ban rate by incorporating random movement sequences into the script execution, bans do still occur and can be caused by a range of things out of my influence. Leaving the script running overnight is certainly a risky business - when I run the script I tend to do no more than 2 hours botting per day, even with generous breaks (similar break/bot times). You also may find mirror mode would help reduce future bans potentially (this is a matter of preference though!). For a more in-depth guide on how to prevent bans, do take a brief look over this guide by Alek: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/ 

As for the refund, I believe that unfortunately being banned is currently not a qualifying factor (the rules are set by OSBot and its store system, not by me). However for further clarification please take a look at this forum sub-section: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

thanks,

~apa

could you add an interface; that makes possible to switch between combat styles upon reaching a certain threshold?

eg: get 70attack then switch to strength and finally 70def, then log out:D

Hey you still giving trials out? If so can I get one, Thanks biggrin.png

Yep :)

could you add an interface; that makes possible to switch between combat styles upon reaching a certain threshold?

eg: get 70attack then switch to strength and finally 70def, then log out:D

I may add this, if I do it would probably be released with the fixes for the zeah remap, when that comes out :)

must ask bodybuilder, did you use any other scripts? fresh account or so? cause i am going strong! forgot to take a screenie this morning had a 16+hr proggie!

Apaec, is there sumething i could check hours i've used the script on my account? if u put it here can u blurr the name pls :P

Here's your personal progress :)

oo159oo.png

~apa

• Like 1