APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

It doesn't use special attack is that normal?

Except for that I think it is pretty much flawless.

I see no reason why it wouldn't use special attack. Double check that the option is selected and the weapon that you're using has a valid special attack!

so far i just started hopefully its a success really looking for a good range training bot.

is this trial for 24 hours?

and can you pm me I wanna no how much rsgp itll cost me to purchase it.

Trials are indeed 24 hours. As for the price in RSGP, the store price is $4,99, and vouchers are purchasable for about 1m -> 1$, so it would work out as 5m OSRS gp for the script. There should be some links on the front page to voucher sellers if you're not sure where to look!

Hey man, I asked for a trial yesterday. But I was unable to use it because the client was broken :/. Is it possible you can extend my trial? Sorry for the trouble. 

Hey, no problem. All done, thanks for stopping by!

I see no reason why it wouldn't use special attack. Double check that the option is selected and the weapon that you're using has a valid special attack!

Trials are indeed 24 hours. As for the price in RSGP, the store price is $4,99, and vouchers are purchasable for about 1m -> 1$, so it would work out as 5m OSRS gp for the script. There should be some links on the front page to voucher sellers if you're not sure where to look!

Hey, no problem. All done, thanks for stopping by!

I was mistaken, it does indeed use special attack. I bought it now smile.png

I have maybe one suggestion to make this script even better; "camp at current location" would really finish this script because sometimes I find a good camping spot but I don't know what it is called in the script. But I can recommend this 100%!

Edited by driftkikker

I was mistaken, it does indeed use special attack. I bought it now smile.png

I have maybe one suggestion to make this script even better; "camp at current location" would really finish this script because sometimes I find a good camping spot but I don't know what it is called in the script. But I can recommend this 100%!

Hey! i've covered all spots with 2+ sand crabs so you shouldn't need to camp at any other locations! When you select a location in the gui, it should highlight the position in-game, so to find the name of the location, just cycle through each position with the arrow keys until a highlighted one shows up next to you. Also, each spot is named by firstly it's position relative to the bank, and secondly it's distance from the start of the border threshold. If you're still struggling, take a glance at this map:

oEZB98t.png

Cheers!

Hi - any chance I could get a trial please? If it runs as well as I hope, I will purchase smile.png

Ofcourse!

Hey! i've covered all spots with 2+ sand crabs so you shouldn't need to camp at any other locations! When you select a location in the gui, it should highlight the position in-game, so to find the name of the location, just cycle through each position with the arrow keys until a highlighted one shows up next to you. Also, each spot is named by firstly it's position relative to the bank, and secondly it's distance from the start of the border threshold. If you're still struggling, take a glance at this map:

oEZB98t.png

Cheers!

Ofcourse!

Bro, can you make the script so that it moves the mouse away from the screen/ out of window while in camp mode? It's a bit of anti ban protection I recommend. 

Bro, can you make the script so that it moves the mouse away from the screen/ out of window while in camp mode? It's a bit of anti ban protection I recommend. 

Hey :) The script should already do this as part of the mouse movement anti-ban sequence. I might tweak the frequency of the out-of-screen event based on the alternatives though. Cheers!

~apa

hey  the bot keeps stuffing up can you fix this! it keeps stuffing up on walking back to the sand crabs when its refreshing aggresive. its been doing this for a while now!

here are the photos of the errors

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7523/6wnAU8.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/2219/nNmoXc.png

Edited by donaldtrump

hey  the bot keeps stuffing up can you fix this! it keeps stuffing up on walking back to the sand crabs when its refreshing aggresive. its been doing this for a while now!

here are the photos of the errors

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7523/6wnAU8.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/2219/nNmoXc.png

Thanks for the detailed report, i've got a few questions:

Does it do this every trip or randomly? And does it do this at every camping location or just at one?

Cheers!

apa