APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 1/3/2019 at 6:21 PM, xBow said:

Thank you very much for a trial.
I really like the GUI and how human like it is. It kinda mimics my AFK style.
I would personaly like to see how much str xp/h I gain instead of total xp/h.

Otherwise nice script. 

So how much osrs gp this will cost me?

Here is two runs:

apa1.png

apa2.png

Hey,

Thanks for these screenshots, that's some awesome progress! :) I've added them to the gallery section.

I agree that it would be nice to change some of the XP stats, but I wouldn't want to clutter the screen too much. In future versions, i'll try to adapt the paint for a cleaner and more informative look. Thanks for the feedback!

As for the price, the script is currently $4,99 https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/643-apa-sand-crabs/

Best

Apa

On 1/4/2019 at 1:30 AM, theericeboy said:

Possible to add Crabclaw Caves location? It's accessible with partial completion of The Depths of Despair Quest and allows an additional two training spots (one with 3 sand crab spawn and the other with 4 sand crab spawn). 

This is on my to-do list I'd like to add this when i've got some spare time, however i'm waiting until after they make changes to Zeah (if they do?) - that way I can bundle the changes into that update. Thanks for the reminder :)

1 minute ago, brayden921 said:

Hey Apaec! Could you randomize when special attacking? I think the bot is too consistent as it regularly uses spec right after the bar reaches 100%

I can do, although i'm not sure how much difference it will make. I've added it to my list of things to do - thanks for the suggestion :)

Apa

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I can do, although i'm not sure how much difference it will make. I've added it to my list of things to do - thanks for the suggestion :)

Apa

Thanks for the consideration of my suggestion! Could you also make the bot log out when out of arrows equipped? I ran into a problem a few weeks ago where the bot kept resting aggro & trying to fight crabs.  

Edited by brayden921

56 minutes ago, brayden921 said:

Thanks for the consideration of my suggestion! Could you also make the bot log out when out of arrows equipped? I ran into a problem a few weeks ago where the bot kept resting aggro & trying to fight crabs.  

The script should log out when this happens :o it's worrying that it is not doing this.

(You might have to set your game chatbox mode to 'show all' instead of 'filtered' ?)

Apa

11 minutes ago, Apaec said:

The script should log out when this happens :o it's worrying that it is not doing this.

(You might have to set your game chatbox mode to 'show all' instead of 'filtered' ?)

I wasn't baby sitting the bot, so when I woke up my whole chatbox was filled up with something like, Not enough Quilvers to do something. 

So after extensive use, I can think of a few additions to make this script even better!

1. Randomise Aggro reset locations, currently only run to one area.

2. Attack the wandering crabs if the bot is idle and there are no crabs left (killed them faster than they spawn)

3. Make the bot check the level stats every now and then for pots, potting at exactly the right time without checking the stats are a little botlike.

4. Add capabilities to check multiple spots before hopping worlds as you get locked out pretty quickly.

Other than those things, absolutely flawless.

Thanks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oblitorate said:

So after extensive use, I can think of a few additions to make this script even better!

1. Randomise Aggro reset locations, currently only run to one area.

2. Attack the wandering crabs if the bot is idle and there are no crabs left (killed them faster than they spawn)

3. Make the bot check the level stats every now and then for pots, potting at exactly the right time without checking the stats are a little botlike.

4. Add capabilities to check multiple spots before hopping worlds as you get locked out pretty quickly.

Other than those things, absolutely flawless.

Thanks

Thanks for these suggestions, a few of these I am already hoping to add in the future. I've taken note of these and may try to bundle one or two in if/when I update the script with the changes coming to Zeah.

Apa

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Timaeus said:

Is there an option to use a Dragon Battle Axe Spec and then return back to the Dragon Scim?

Unfortunately not at the moment - the script currently only supports special attacks with the currently equipped weapon.

As an alternative, you can use potions instead - i've found normal combat potions are very good for this and are also very cheap. If you've got money to splash, you can always use Super combat potions instead.

Best

Apa