APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

57 minutes ago, unicornpoorn said:

Is it possible to buy your script with 07 gp and how much 07 gp would that cost

You can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ 

Let me know if you have any further questions! :)

57 minutes ago, Crowmo said:

Because the client never waits for the log in restriction to end I assume it would keep trying to log in indefinitely? I guess I will keep an eye on it next time it happens to see if it fixes itself. 

But eventually it would succeed in logging in, would it not? 

24 minutes ago, Impensus said:

Encountered and issue where the bot wouldn't respond when ammo in the quiver ran out. Found it sat there for hours trying to attack with the message spamming. Could you push a fix to stop the script when ammo runs out?

Just checked the code and confirmed that the script should stop when you run out of ammo. It's odd that this isn't working for you. Please could you answer a few questions so that I can determine what went wrong:

1. Are you running on Stealth injection?
  2. Does the logger contain any mention of 'Out of ammo/runes.'
  3. If possible could you provide the contents of the logger when this occurs? Don't worry if not.

Cheers

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Just checked the code and confirmed that the script should stop when you run out of ammo. It's odd that this isn't working for you. Please could you answer a few questions so that I can determine what went wrong:

1. Are you running on Stealth injection?
  2. Does the logger contain any mention of 'Out of ammo/runes.'
  3. If possible could you provide the contents of the logger when this occurs? Don't worry if not.

Cheers

Apa

1. Stealth injection

2. From what I believe logger doesn't but I will check again shortly and post logs

3. Will do

Also worth noting that looting ammunition was not enabled when this occured.

edit - Just checked and no mention in the logs of such conditions when this occurs.

Edited by Impensus

9 hours ago, Impensus said:

1. Stealth injection

2. From what I believe logger doesn't but I will check again shortly and post logs

3. Will do

Also worth noting that looting ammunition was not enabled when this occured.

edit - Just checked and no mention in the logs of such conditions when this occurs.

Perfect, thanks for the details. Will check it out ASAP along with jens' issue, likely Saturday!

Apa

• Like 1