APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

4 minutes ago, lolzea said:

Don't know exactly how hard this would be to add, but is there any chance you could add swapping styles at certain levels?

I've had a few requests for this, however I concluded I probably wouldn't add this for a few reasons. Firstly, I do not wish to clutter the gui further - it is already quite busy and adding this would require a significant number of components. Secondly, a large amount of the userbase for the script run with pure accounts, and there is currently no code to do with switching attack styles. For fear of the script messing up for whatever reason and ruining pures, I concluded it would be a risk worth avoiding!

Thanks for the suggestion though, let me know if you have any further queries!:)

~apa

2 hours ago, FuhGeddaBoudit said:

are there any requirements to train at sand crabs ? and is this suppose to be better xp than rock crabs ? For 1 attack typically speaking

There are no requirements whatsoever, and I would say that sandcrabs are better xp as sandcrabs have 60hp (compared to rock crabs' 50hp). Also, sandcrabs have a larger choice of camp locations so you have less down-time running around spawning new crabs.

Cheers!

~apa