Will i be banned to tommorow?

wehedo

Hi guys. 

I got my hunter bot reported. usually it takes less than 24 hours before i get hit by the ban.

Even though it isn't a main or something like that, the account still have alot of potential. 

Usually when i get hit by a report i just log out. and pray the account will survive.. THIS HAS NOT WORKED FOR ME IN A LONG TIME.

Soo i am trying to switch it up by fishing afk legit for the next 4 hours or so and then go back and hunt chins legit for a half hour.. before i log out. 

i will update this and tell you if i get hit or not. i will only play legit from this point forward. 

This is ment to help people who care about the account but don't wanna play too much legit.. lol

Edited by wehedo
  • Like 1

Hi guys. 

I got my hunter bot reported. usually it takes less than 24 hours before i get hit by the ban.

Even though it isn't a main or something like that, the account still have alot of potential. 

Usually when i get hit by a report i just log out. and pray the account will survive.. THIS HAS NOT WORKED FOR ME IN A LONG TIME.

Soo i am trying to switch it up by fishing afk legit for the next 4 hours or so. before i log out. 

i will update this and tell you if i get hit or not. i will only play legit from this point forward. 

Doesn't matter if you fish, your account was still botted on and if they see that you will be banned.

Hi guys. 

Soo i am trying to switch it up by fishing afk legit for the next 4 hours or so. before i log out. 

You worry to much from people reporting you. Even if no1 is reporting you, you will most likely get banned in a short time anyways.

Logging out is not a good idea before they analyze account logs when reviewing every account. If you log out you do not supply any new logs and they will just use the current ones. You are better off sitting at Grand Exchange talking to people, begging, scamming, flaming in mod mark's cc but don't log out. Yes you might get muted but you won't get banned.

• Like 1

You worry to much from people reporting you. Even if no1 is reporting you, you will most likely get banned in a short time anyways.

Nope. i can bot 16 hours a day for months easy. no reports no ban. i have been through this soo much. 

Doesn't matter if you fish, your account was still botted on and if they see that you will be banned.

Yea updated that part.. gonna do some legit hunter before i log out.

Edited by wehedo

Logging out is not a good idea before they analyze account logs when reviewing every account. If you log out you do not supply any new logs and they will just use the current ones. You are better off sitting at Grand Exchange talking to people, begging, scamming, flaming in mod mark's cc but don't log out. Yes you might get muted but you won't get banned.

Will spamming markdonalds in mod mark cc be a new feature to your scripts?

Probably banned TODAY rather than Tomorrow. Transfer the wealth and move on.

already did xfer. Had the time to try it out. so y not? if it works then great. if not, then i learned something too. 

I would try doing a quest or two. But hunter has a high ban rate. Plus you got reported. It might not help you very much at all.

yea might do a quest aswell :)