FrostCaves

FrostBug

Been using this script for ages. Overall very happy! I do however have a few points of feedback/suggestions:

• Is there an option to speed up the caves, by not safespotting certain monsters, instead just pray them?
  • Currently the script uses Hawk Eye at Jad. Is it possible to use Eagle Eye?
  • Every so often the script gets stuck in the corner, just sipping Super Restores. This happens on the Ranger, when it spawned across the room. Will have to manually stop the script and restart it.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:31 AM, chowkebab said:

so this script is working or not now? was thinking to buy

Should be.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:37 PM, Retweets said:

Been using this script for ages. Overall very happy! I do however have a few points of feedback/suggestions:

• Is there an option to speed up the caves, by not safespotting certain monsters, instead just pray them?
  • Currently the script uses Hawk Eye at Jad. Is it possible to use Eagle Eye?
  • Every so often the script gets stuck in the corner, just sipping Super Restores. This happens on the Ranger, when it spawned across the room. Will have to manually stop the script and restart it.

1. There is no speedup option unfortunately; the behavior is the same for all levels. It might be doable by setting the weights for travel-time higher and the weights for using prayer and taking damage lower... maybe
2. It was eagle-eye originally, but was changed due to complaints about the drain rate of it.
3. Have you experienced this on waves with only 1 ranger? Or always on waves with 2 rangers? The issue with multiple off-screen rangers should've been fixed a few versions back

On 12/17/2018 at 1:49 AM, joe HAUGHTON said:

do I have to set any quick prayers 

No

On 12/17/2018 at 2:18 AM, joe HAUGHTON said:

Is there any I need to do before start the script because it just does nothing and keeps saying debug debug instead of info

5 hours ago, samcec21 said:

Hey sorry but the script is broken rn.

14 hours ago, joe HAUGHTON said:

I have bought the script but its banks everything fine and starts and then from there nothing tell am I doin something wrong 

Please ensure that you are using fixed client mode and default zoom level. These features are still only experimentally supported with osbot

7 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Should be.

1. There is no speedup option unfortunately; the behavior is the same for all levels. It might be doable by setting the weights for travel-time higher and the weights for using prayer and taking damage lower... maybe
2. It was eagle-eye originally, but was changed due to complaints about the drain rate of it.
3. Have you experienced this on waves with only 1 ranger? Or always on waves with 2 rangers? The issue with multiple off-screen rangers should've been fixed a few versions back

3. Both, happened on wave 14 just now. 

• Token locked this topic