FrostCaves

FrostBug

7 hours ago, totedem said:

I dunno what the fuck all u guys are saying about having 75+ stats and blah blah blah and failing....I did It on a lvl 45 def zerker with 72 range....just load up the right amount of pots and it should be fine....once it beat jad with so much pots left...at such a low range level

What pot/armor setups are you using then? Im using 3 ranging, 9 brews, rest restores.

Ive literally got 15 attempts now with no success. 

6 hours ago, lmfaoj0 said:

What pot/armor setups are you using then? Im using 3 ranging, 9 brews, rest restores.

I use full god range armour dragon c bow or rune if u don't got the money...and the highest bolts u can afford that makes a huge diff....and be specific when you use 3 range pots 9 brews and rest restores...what wave do you get to and what is left....I usually do 2 range pots 10 brews and rest restores that works for my zerker depending on the bolts of course if you use leeching bolts its a diff story... and if you have 75 def its much easier 

45 minutes ago, totedem said:

I use full god range armour dragon c bow or rune if u don't got the money...and the highest bolts u can afford that makes a huge diff....and be specific when you use 3 range pots 9 brews and rest restores...what wave do you get to and what is left....I usually do 2 range pots 10 brews and rest restores that works for my zerker depending on the bolts of course if you use leeching bolts its a diff story... and if you have 75 def its much easier 

How many runs have you had without a ban?

13 hours ago, JNate13 said:

can it be ran without brew? like restore pots + tuna potatoes and just leave it pray flicking?

Afraid not

11 hours ago, lmfaoj0 said:

I can take a look over skype later today if you want. Tho from previous description it sounds like high ping or connectivity issues is the cause.

Edited by FrostBug

Hey Frosty,

I have a quick question here. How does the script work when fighting Jad itself?

I've had pretty inconsistent results with the script, gotten to Jad a couple times and died there. I was really impressed by the prayer switching at Jad, but I was using the blowpipe and noticed that the character would run into melee range of Jad and then it got auto KO'd. I was using blowpipe so I was thinking this had to do with the attack range of the weapon. What I'm thinking about doing is getting to Wave 62 manually then running the bot itself and using Rune C'Bow to finish Jad off, what are your thoughts?

Overall though - price of the script is expensive but I think it's super impressive that you've been able to get it to do what it does.

17 minutes ago, face of dead said:

Hey Frosty,

I have a quick question here. How does the script work when fighting Jad itself?

I've had pretty inconsistent results with the script, gotten to Jad a couple times and died there. I was really impressed by the prayer switching at Jad, but I was using the blowpipe and noticed that the character would run into melee range of Jad and then it got auto KO'd. I was using blowpipe so I was thinking this had to do with the attack range of the weapon. What I'm thinking about doing is getting to Wave 62 manually then running the bot itself and using Rune C'Bow to finish Jad off, what are your thoughts?

Overall though - price of the script is expensive but I think it's super impressive that you've been able to get it to do what it does.

Any time it goes melee range it'll change to melee prayer to accommodate. The only time I've seen it mess up on melee switches are when the monster is stuck under you until you move. (aka it keeps dancing on you when you're standing still) 

15 hours ago, face of dead said:

Hey Frosty,

14 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

Any time it goes melee range it'll change to melee prayer to accommodate. The only time I've seen it mess up on melee switches are when the monster is stuck under you until you move. (aka it keeps dancing on you when you're standing still) 

Like Bronze said, it should include melee in the prayer flicking if jad is in a position to melee attack.
@Bronze do you mean that if jad can't settle under the player, it wont pray melee? That sounds odd, but I'll def have a look into it 

33 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Like Bronze said, it should include melee in the prayer flicking if jad is in a position to melee attack.
@Bronze do you mean that if jad can't settle under the player, it wont pray melee? That sounds odd, but I'll def have a look into it 

ranger/mage/jad 

it just wont calculate that it needs to switch prayers when traversing off (if you're stuck under one and move off of them, it's more than likely you're getting smacked with melee) 

had a mage spawn ontop of me, and got hit for almost a max, then got smacked down to 1hp by jad due to it. Not really too big of a deal as that rarely happens 

Edited by BronzeTier

2 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

ranger/mage/jad 

it just wont calculate that it needs to switch prayers when traversing off (if you're stuck under one and move off of them, it's more than likely you're getting smacked with melee) 

had a mage spawn ontop of me, and got hit for almost a max, then got smacked down to 1hp by jad due to it. Not really too big of a deal as that rarely happens 

Well it won't do that with 90s or 360s as they are just as likely to attack with range/mage even in melee distance

• Like 1

Submitting current review of script: Purchased yesterday, decent script although I with it was on another bot, but there's quite a few bugs. The bot gets stuck in many locations, and can miss some prayer flicks sometimes that can cause deaths (High fps low ping, this is a script issue) I think @FrostBug needs to sit down for a weekend and watch the script and do some debugging, I can provide an account or even two if needed with 85ish ranged, 40 defence and another with 83ish ranged 1 defence both 50+ prayer. Free of course for your testing if you need it. The script getting stuck in locations is the biggest issue, I don't have a screenshot at the moment, but the I can describe the bug as it just clicks the minimap constantly because It's probably 1 tile off and can't click the tile. This is dumb as shit and the script should click the screen if it's one tile, or randomization. The bug is annoying because it just sips super restores until it dies. This happened twice in my roughly 14 hours of using this script, so it's common enough to raise concern.

Also a good toggle would be middle mouse camera movement, a very good anti-ban feature in my opinion, even as a toggle would be good. To swtich between standard camera movement, middle mouse, and let osbot decide or something. 

Since the thread hasen't been updated in forever, a good idea would be update the changelog with some fixes once done too.

Sorry if I seem rude or cocky, been botting for a while in the scene and just wanted to say stuff direct, you're obviously smarter than me at this and I may be wrong on some stuff

Cheers mate, hoping for a debug asap

• Token locked this topic