FrostCaves

FrostBug

15 minutes ago, lummyboy said:

no. given that this has happend twice just hours after using the script, and once on an unbotted acc. i find it ridiculously hard to believe the comments above

I can only speak from my experiences and I can confirm I've ran this script on an unbotted and clean up 3 times, getting a fire cape twice and have not been banned so far. Who knows if that'll change in the future.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, llichmane said:

No, I avoided it to seem more legit. I used 7 brews, 3 ranging pots and the rest restores 

exactly what i did. i dont believe you for a second. im not the only one who tested this on an unbotted acc. if someone can prove a successful run and no ban in the next few days,  ill retract my statement but for now as far as i see it, the only real comments on this thread are from the people who got banned within 24hrs after their first try :/

On 8/7/2018 at 10:33 PM, lummyboy said:

exactly what i did. i dont believe you for a second. im not the only one who tested this on an unbotted acc. if someone can prove a successful run and no ban in the next few days,  ill retract my statement but for now as far as i see it, the only real comments on this thread are from the people who got banned within 24hrs after their first try :/

i havent got banned and i ran it 3 times a day, you need to learn proxies or change your ip manually, stop being a child and try and solve the problem yourself. again safe script. only reason it may not be, if your ip is tainted because of how many accounts of gotten ban botting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tuckitin said:

i havent got banned and i ran it 3 times a day, you need to learn proxies or change your ip manually, stop being a child and try and solve the problem yourself. again safe script. only reason it may not be, if your ip is tainted because of how many accounts of gotten ban botting.

that's laughable considering im always on new IPs after a ban. how does an unbotted acc get stung without the caves being monitored for this script? did i just get extremely unlucky? i doubt it. someone not long after me said the exact same thing. i had to put it to the test after my first ban seemed fishy and thats my result, like it or not

There really isn't an argument for "safe" or "not safe". Generally speaking no scripts are safe; if you're unlucky, you'll get banned. If you're lucky, you can be botting strong for months.
It's not uncommon for the ones who get banned to leave a post about it, which is fine. Nor is it uncommon for people who don't get banned to not leave a comment.

• Boge 1

On 8/10/2018 at 7:43 PM, Crix said:

it got me 2 capes and a 2 week ban for minor macroing. not too bad of a tradeoff. Too bad the account cant be botted on now anymore. just got lucky to even get the account back after an appeal

how did you run the bot? did you run it after playing legit or just log in and run it then log off? also did you use a different ip when you ran it?

4 hours ago, llichmane said:

how did you run the bot? did you run it after playing legit or just log in and run it then log off? also did you use a different ip when you ran it?

I just played like i normally would, started the bot and it did the rest. I did not use different IP adresses for the normal play and when I used the bot. The account is just over 2 years old.

• Token locked this topic