INFO][bot #1][09/18 07:46:06 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore
[iNFO][bot #1][09/18 07:47:44 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore
[iNFO][bot #1][09/18 07:49:26 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore
[iNFO][bot #1][09/18 07:51:04 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore
[iNFO][bot #1][09/18 07:52:57 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore
[iNFO][bot #1][09/18 07:54:13 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore
[iNFO][bot #1][09/18 07:56:13 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore
[iNFO][bot #1][09/18 07:57:39 PM]: INFO: Consuming Super restore

[ERROR][bot #1][09/20 04:27:56 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.ItemContainer.getItemInSlot(ml:6)

at frostcaves.d.NuL.e(bc:327)

at frostcaves.d.NuL.k(bc:103)

at frostcaves.d.NuL.m(bc:187)

at frostcaves.FrostCaves.e(oc:37)

at frostcaves.FrostCaves.onLoop(oc:157)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ao:83)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Doesn't do anything at all

[ERROR][bot #1][09/20 04:27:56 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.ItemContainer.getItemInSlot(ml:6)
at frostcaves.d.NuL.e(bc:327)
at frostcaves.d.NuL.k(bc:103)
at frostcaves.d.NuL.m(bc:187)
at frostcaves.FrostCaves.e(oc:37)
at frostcaves.FrostCaves.onLoop(oc:157)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ao:83)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Doesn't do anything at all

Seemingly solved itself.

Committing an update regarding eat-timing during the healing phase

Edited by FrostBug

I do not personally own this script, however I would like to report a bug I saw. One of my mates told me about this script and I wanted to see it over skype screen share. While we were watching it, there was a moment where it sat next to one of the level 360 mages in melee range and almost died. It kept drinking brews instead of running away and had to be manually moved. Other than that, the script worked well and got the cape in 1 try :)

I do not personally own this script, however I would like to report a bug I saw. One of my mates told me about this script and I wanted to see it over skype screen share. While we were watching it, there was a moment where it sat next to one of the level 360 mages in melee range and almost died. It kept drinking brews instead of running away and had to be manually moved. Other than that, the script worked well and got the cape in 1 try smile.png

Mhm, well, it does typically prioritize using brews/restores over moving if health/prayer requires it. This is often a necessary priority. The interesting point here I think is how it got into melee range. Did the mage simply spawn next to the player and melee right away, or was the movement simulation faulty?

Mhm, well, it does typically prioritize using brews/restores over moving if health/prayer requires it. This is often a necessary priority. The interesting point here I think is how it got into melee range. Did the mage simply spawn next to the player and melee right away, or was the movement simulation faulty?

It was moving to a less dangerous simulated safe spot and then it stopped next to the 360.

It was moving to a less dangerous simulated safe spot and then it stopped next to the 360.

I suppose it could have been trying to get something stuck on the side of the 360, but momentum caused the click to be too close to the mage. Possible result being the mage instantly doing high damage and then eating priority making it neglect moving to safety. I really would have to have seen it to make the judgement, though. I don't want to change the simulation logic too easily

so ive run this script 3 times now to no avail, first time was the best made it to about wave 50 before i died, the other two times it literally just drank all my potions and i failed around wave ten.... stats are 87 def 67 range 48 prayer, any tips?

Depends entirely on why you died on wave 50. If ping caused a missed flick, disable flicking. If you ran out of brews or restores, change the balance and/or adjust your gear accordingly.

Awesome script! Got 2 capes in 2 hours, 50 def 93 range 52 prayer.

Only thing is, is that I have to babysit it because it'll go to attack lower level creatures in middle waves (like 20-40) but it'll right click and not select attack. Otherwise flawless, I'll run it again tonight and copy logs when it happens and get you a .gif to explain what im talking about a little further. Otherwise, worth every penny!

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic