FrostCaves

FrostBug

What should my inv be like at 70 prayer 70 range 70 defence? Im using full voids and kbow and I keep dying on like wave 50

Well, depends why you're dying.

If you're taking too much damage, bring some defensive armor instead of void, and increase the number of brews. If you're running out of prayer, beef up your prayer bonus

Edited by FrostBug

Its because the bot fucks up the prayer and decides to run through a bunch of the melee guys

With prayer flicking enabled? If so, disable prayer flicking, or try on the server with lowest ping.

And yes, sounds like you need more defense. I'd recommend some barrows equipment combined with a ranged body of some kind. Then you should be fine.

Hey Frostbug do you know any  decent free vps'? I'm keen to try the bot again with  that like the other guy did since it seemed to work for him, but I dont think he'll get back to me any time soon, no probs if not

I don't sorry.

Have you tried pinging the different worlds to see where you have the best ping?

It sounds like your ping might be slightly too high for prayer flicking, try without it.

EDIT: If you're gonna run prayer flicking again regardless, I'd recommend pinging a couple of worlds from different regions and select the one with lowest ping

How do you find the ping on a specific world..? unsure.png (idiot proof explanation please, not like "aww yeah you find it when you run the standard super reverse port specs")

Yep, you've lost me. hah. Where do I put the command in? I've seen the list of commands before, but is there a link to a guide of what to actually do with them?

If you're on windows, use the command line (program called CMD)

For australia the best ping i can get is in W18 at around 200-250, most other servers are 300-400, its not really noticeable to me honestly since im used to it i guess, i guess ill have to look for a free vps or somethin

damn, thats pretty high. But even with 200ms ping, it should do okay without prayer flicking.

I'd recommend sub 150 ping for flicking

Yeah... Australian curse, minimum ping i can get on any world is around 230 aha, ill try without the prayer flicking, but it works with no issues when it comes to ranged units, solely for the mage units, makes me a lil scared of jad now

Oh one last thing though, the bot seems to get stuck if you're unlucky to be in the middle of 2 rangers when they spawn, it just sorta runs back and forward on the spot unsure of which one to attack

I am from new zealand, (Basically same as aussie ping) i multi pray flick. out of all 4 times ive used this, i only died once in jad when it missed a flick. apart from that it does just fine,

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic