Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Thanks for all the feedback and support guys, really appreciate it :D

For Brutal black dragons plugin: I have 3 levels left for the requirement, I will be doing a massive overhaul for that entire plugin once I get to test it myself (fully), more to come :D

AFK tile should be the command key or Fn key on apple keyboards, it will work the same way that windows keyboards does, please confirm if it works or not, if not I will dualboot my mac and test :D

As for 52 hour proggy holy shit, will be adding to main thread good job man, I am actually inspired to make an account like that too, I'm surprised there's no bans for botting that much :o 

As for experiments: is the script not able to walk back to bank? If so can you select walk-setting 3 in the setup window? it will work. Same applies for brass key + hill giants, it works better than osbot's webalker (option 1). So option 3 is a good one for now. :D

GDK plugin: it is still under construction I am in the process of re-writing the entire amulet + teleport system, same goes for the fighter teleport system (if using more than 1 equipment teleport), I will announce the new update as soon as I finish coding it. :D 

As for weapon upgrade, I completely miscalculated that the old weapons need to be banked after upgrading to new weapons etc, how do you suggest it should be handled?

- If banking is selected, bank old weapons in your next banking run
- If banking is not selected, what should the script do with the old weapons?
- If banking is selected, should the script withdraw all of the weapon upgrades (e.g. if you are at mithril, and wanna get to dragon, withdraw all weapons: addy, rune, dragon),
-- or withdraw just 1 upgrade and keep banking on each trip.

Thanks guys, more updates to come :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Czar said:

Just added a small version update:

New Update (v242)

- Task manager fixed
- Profiles now accessible via task manager
- Added fix for equalizer
- Attack styles fixed
- Brimhaven dungeon webwalking fixed
- TzHaar banking fixed
- Added performance improvements, script runs better with memory and CPU. (please confirm if you see an improvement or not!)
- Eating fixed, no more deaths
- Specs are now handled via minimap button instead of the attack tab
- Stop on slayer task improved

More to come, just had to post these updates since I coded them first, will be doing another update as soon as I can, stay tuned guys ^^ :D

I was typically at 40% CPU usage but now i'm it's running at a pretty steady 20%.

• Like 1

All the features/tasks I added after the script's release need to be remodelled to fit the new script base architecture which I have planned, so expect script stability + performance to increase almost 10 times with this big update. I am going to finish off some features/fixes and then I will be working on the this update. ^^ :D

As for trial, good luck :D Don't forget to use the plugin for stronghold (top menu in setup window) post some results too! :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for all the feedback and support guys, really appreciate it :D

For Brutal black dragons plugin: I have 3 levels left for the requirement, I will be doing a massive overhaul for that entire plugin once I get to test it myself (fully), more to come :D

AFK tile should be the command key or Fn key on apple keyboards, it will work the same way that windows keyboards does, please confirm if it works or not, if not I will dualboot my mac and test :D

As for 52 hour proggy holy shit, will be adding to main thread good job man, I am actually inspired to make an account like that too, I'm surprised there's no bans for botting that much :o 

As for experiments: is the script not able to walk back to bank? If so can you select walk-setting 3 in the setup window? it will work. Same applies for brass key + hill giants, it works better than osbot's webalker (option 1). So option 3 is a good one for now. :D

GDK plugin: it is still under construction I am in the process of re-writing the entire amulet + teleport system, same goes for the fighter teleport system (if using more than 1 equipment teleport), I will announce the new update as soon as I finish coding it. :D 

As for weapon upgrade, I completely miscalculated that the old weapons need to be banked after upgrading to new weapons etc, how do you suggest it should be handled?

- If banking is selected, bank old weapons in your next banking run
- If banking is not selected, what should the script do with the old weapons?
- If banking is selected, should the script withdraw all of the weapon upgrades (e.g. if you are at mithril, and wanna get to dragon, withdraw all weapons: addy, rune, dragon),
-- or withdraw just 1 upgrade and keep banking on each trip.

Thanks guys, more updates to come :D

- Yeah, or give a 'drop old weapons' tick box that will bank if its not ticked.

- If no banking is selected, theres no reason old weapons can't just sit in the inventory. The fact they don't have banking selected probably means they do not need food or need to lot non-stackable items so it's not hurting anyone. You could have this as an option like point 1.

- This is a tough one, for me I would prefer to have them all and upgrade during the training as it'll make a big difference to xp/hr in the long term but I can see reasons why others wouldn't want that, especially with a large xp gap like addy to rune to dragon.

CLI support would be great as well, I've had to stop using the script because I'm trying to automate the entire account training progress. Automatic muling, gearing based on account type etc all done so the only step left is training which is one less thing I'd need to program if CLI exists 😛 I did actually PM you about this but you never read it haha

Edited by Dockerexe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the responses, I will note down for To-do list and add them to upcoming update :D

As for CLI - it is supported, but the script will ask for a profile to run, so you just enter the profile name as the CLI parameter and that's it :D

Ah... there was no mention of it on the first page (unless I'm blind) so I didn't realise that's all the parameters it needed!

• Like 1

@Czar I believe I still had the custom fight bound setup up and that was causing the issue with user input. Sorry about that.

Only other thing I've noticed is that if you fire up the bot and load settings for a certain monster that any potion settings made are grayed out and you have to go in and manually set it back up again. So it just doesn't seem to save the potion settings for whatever reason. Other than that bots been running very smoothly. Great work Czar!

Windows 7, mirror

Edited by MTSe7en
more
  • Like 1

Trying to fight hill giants in edgeville dungeon. When i enable bone burying script gets stuck and spams this on log. It doesnt do anything and dont loot just stays there.

Spoiler

[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:21 PM]: "ss_kill_counter" changed to "2"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:22 PM]: Changed interaction!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:22 PM]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:22 PM]: Taking (lootitem: null) event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:23 PM]: Removing event (Loot action (non-combat)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:23 PM]: Taking 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:24 PM]: Taking 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:25 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Wait 1000s until we reach ediblePos tile"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:26 PM]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:26 PM]: Taking (lootitem: null) event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:27 PM]: Removing event (Loot action (non-combat)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:28 PM]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:28 PM]: Taking (lootitem: null) event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:29 PM]: Removing event (Loot action (non-combat)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:29 PM]: Taking 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:29 PM]: Taking 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:30 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Wait 1000s until we reach ediblePos tile"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:31 PM]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:31 PM]: Taking (lootitem: null) event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:32 PM]: Removing event (Loot action (non-combat)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:33 PM]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:33 PM]: Taking (lootitem: null) event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:34 PM]: Removing event (Loot action (non-combat)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:34 PM]: Taking 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:35 PM]: Taking 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:35 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Wait 1000s until we reach ediblePos tile"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:37 PM]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:37 PM]: Taking (lootitem: null) event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:37 PM]: Removing event (Loot action (non-combat)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:38 PM]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:38 PM]: Taking (lootitem: null) event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:39 PM]: Removing event (Loot action (non-combat)) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:39 PM]: Taking 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:40 PM]: Taking 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:41 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Wait 1000s until we reach ediblePos tile"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 10:26:42 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

Edit: To avoid confusion, I added big bones to the looting list. Everything was working yesterday. Was there an update that might have caused this?

Edit2: It's not about bone burying. It is not looting any item.

Edited by Silver Knight
  • Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 05:25:40 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at perfect.scripting.b.d.nUL.i(ef:136)
    at a.pRn.m(jw:1820)
    at a.pRn.onLoop(jw:2552)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(fm:147)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 1

I have a few questions, when you have selected "Enable ranging mode" and "Loot my ammo" is it supposed to equip the ammo after a certain amount of ammo have been picked up or does it just bank it as any other loot unless you have toggled "Ammo" in bank menu?

If i haven't missed something it would be awesome to make it equip the ammo :)

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO