Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

What is not working? It seems to be working fine for me, using normal/default options and simply choosing an npc. Explain what are you trying to do and explain your problem and I will help :) 

As for high memory usage, turn off Low CPU mode (in the osbot client, not the script), it doesn't seem to work well, ends up being laggier and using too much cpu.

NMZ - fixed in update. ETA a few more hours and it will be finally pushed. Apologies for the delay, and many thanks for your patience! :D

Edited by Czar

Just a quick heads up guys, from now on there will be a new folder for profiles (separately) to not clog up your OSBot data folder.

The path that the script will load all profiles from will be: User/OSBot/Data/perfectfighter/profiles/

And there will no longer be an option to choose profile, instead it will just be a simple dropdown menu loading all of your profiles as so:

2078cc53a247afbc75e89fb2fb6b1cf1.png

This new interface works for all operating systems, including Mac OS and all Linux-based/derived systems, as well as.

The new "Save" button will save the current setup options (if you have already selected a profile), and the "Save As.." will prompt the user to set a name for their new profile.

Please move all your fighter profiles from OSBot/Data/ to OSBot/Data/perfectfighter/profiles/ if you have any important profiles. Otherwise, as soon as the new update goes live it will do so automatically.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Czar said:

What is not working? It seems to be working fine for me, using normal/default options and simply choosing an npc. Explain what are you trying to do and explain your problem and I will help :) 

As for high memory usage, turn off Low CPU mode (in the osbot client, not the script), it doesn't seem to work well, ends up being laggier and using too much cpu.

NMZ - fixed in update. ETA a few more hours and it will be finally pushed. Apologies for the delay, and many thanks for your patience! :D

Can't find any info on the NMZ feature on the main post ? how come

• Like 1

Technically I can't advertise the script as including NMZ, because the script only supports a basic NMZ script that simply drinks overloads, absorption and flashes rapid heal prayer occasionally. If you're asking about a guide or something, then I will be including a full guide on the script website which is launching in the coming weeks hopefully :D 

29 minutes ago, Czar said:

Technically I can't advertise the script as including NMZ, because the script only supports a basic NMZ script that simply drinks overloads, absorption and flashes rapid heal prayer occasionally. If you're asking about a guide or something, then I will be including a full guide on the script website which is launching in the coming weeks hopefully :D 

No i mean it doesnt even include any information about what it can do in NMZ. Even tho it's basis it's a feature of your script. 
You've convinced me and im buying the script.

Hey Czar,

I'm having probem with the 234.1 version of the script without low CPU usage option.

The script will kills one monster but then hang waiting for the loot to appear, despite the loot being visible in front of the bot.

image.png.a976bef12441923d59f3fd27ae952465.png

Also with regards to the Stronghold plugin, the bot just remains still and does not fight or loot at all.

Any suggestion>

• Like 1

Pushed update v235. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Added more features/fixes to the script since the last post, many of which have been mentioned above.

- Move mouse outside -> patched
- Stronghold idle -> patched
- Ammo looting GDK -> patched
- NMZ -> patched

And a lot more which I haven't mentioned.

Thanks guys, next update is in the works as we speak. Will be adding more locations, including chasm of fire and a few others which I have missed. Next update will also be slayer-orientated.

• Like 1

been using different spots and now sand crabs all seem to have super lagg i had to buy juggles combat just so i could lvl up, for example with ur script its having 40-50% cpu per script even with low resoursce mode when juggle combat only takes like 5-10%, idk if its the new osbot version but i dont think it had this issue before

also sometimes it just stops hiting mobs script just staying there 

if u need more information u can ask me its just i cant do anything right now with this script it has my cpu 100%

Edited by 123klaid

7 minutes ago, 123klaid said:

been using different spots and now sand crabs all seem to have super lagg i had to buy juggles combat just so i could lvl up, for example with ur script its having 40-50% cpu per script even with low resoursce mode when juggle combat only takes like 5-10%, idk if its the new osbot version but i dont think it had this issue before

also sometimes it just stops hiting mobs script just staying there 

if u need more information u can ask me its just i cant do anything right now with this script it has my cpu 100%

Which settings did you enable, are you using sand crabs plugin? Which walk setting? Using fixed/resizable? Have you tried hiding the paint?

I will make some changes to make the script more optimized and higher performance. I will be adding more improvements to the script's resource-usage.

Edited by Czar

4 minutes ago, 540dude said:

Can you add overload support in the regular portion of the script? NMZ plugin doesn't seem to work well for me, takes prayer off and gets me killed

In the new update I made it so whenever it gets the 'your overload effects have worn out' message, it will drink an overload. How's that, It requires manually drinking the first sip of the overload though. I will be adding an update for NMZ to make it better. How are you using nmz? I recently added an update for the prayer flashing, and for the hp threshold, it will strictly only sip overloads when 51 hp or above, as opposed to the last version's 50 and above. (50 = death, but it should be fixed now to 51 in the new update)

Edited by Czar