Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar some actual feedback :) it has alot of problems with reloading the cannon but i noticed when you place the cannon and THEN select  the spot it seems to work for a little awhile. and then when you select fight beside the cannon it literally just completely ignores that. and after you select start and have to select the spot alot of times it will just stand there and not move at all until you place the cannon yourself.  and I haven't been able to able to test much else but i figured its better then "oh its buggy ooo"

i think czar forget about this script, i have PM him lots of time and nerver get and answer from him, also this script need lots of fixes i can not even use break system, web walikg 1 its no working so good, the script still work on maybe 60% of its potencial, i really will like czar to take some time to fix this, oh an other thing is that the script show me is on 206.0 version and czar himself post it was 207 alredy, i hope u fix this issues soon as posible, still a very good script not the best but very usefull

getting 

NFO][Bot #1][11/29 10:52:57 PM]: Exception in script thread 1: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.NodeDequeIterator.set(in:150)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.GroundItems.getAll(jl:214)
    at a.CON.h(eg:1612)
    at a.CON.A(eg:871)
    at a.CON.onLoop(eg:2095)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(cg:72)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/29 10:52:58 PM]: Exception in script thread 1: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.NodeDequeIterator.set(in:150)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.GroundItems.getAll(jl:214)
    at a.CON.h(eg:1612)
    at a.CON.A(eg:871)
    at a.CON.onLoop(eg:2095)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(cg:72)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

after about 20-30 mins of running consistently

mirrormode, everything else pretty normal.

Hi i like so much this script in many ways, thanks for this, but in the last days i have so many problems. Anyone have problems when trying  to set PF to kill blue dragons ? It get stuck when i come back to bank and then the script remains freeze in where i leave banking  mi PJ:(.  Anyone knows how to set PF to kill blue dragons? can someone help me pls?

Ty for all guys!.

Edited by sayagore

Another update to state that Perfect Fighter is still not updated. The one update that got put in was the kill count tracker and even that you managed to fuck up in that every kill is counting as 2.

Not sure what's going on here but this script is very out of date in many aspects including the ones that you advertise as being part of the script. Not sure how false advertising and non-updates is something that is allowed for a $10 script. 

Honestly very sad that this is the only AIO combat script otherwise I would have gone with someone much more active in their threads and updating their scripts such as Khaleesi. Sad to see that a script as bad as this has a monopoly over the AIO combat script scene. 

Highly recommend people NOT buy this script until the very large amount of issues are fixed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Fun Plus said:

Hey, this script is bugging a bit, especially when using the cannon. Also, sometimes it just right clicks NPCs instead of a left click to attack. Although by looking at the comment above you seem to have abandoned his script?

8 minutes ago, AgentAV said:

It doesnt work dont buy it, waste of money. I want a refund bought it 10 hours ago doesnt even work.

Client is currently down for hook updates. Please read the forums before posting in the future.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO