Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi,

So I've set fight bounderies,  and break tile also. (Disabled break at nearest bank)
Was still in fight, saw the OSBot wanted to break but couldn't cause in a fight, and well simply skipped breaking. 

Should I use the custom breaker or is this a bug?

Oh I see a red tile now, I usually pressed F5 and did Save, Does break tile save after exit, like bounderies perhaps?

Edit: Ah yeah so it appears it saves the current break tile on the onStop function, alright sorted for me! Thanks for 50/50/50 at Moss Giants <3

Edited by Failure
  • Heart 1

Glad to hear some feedback on mm1 beta, I'll add some travel methods and I'll prepare mm2 as well <3 

@Tom moose Good idea, I'll add an option to loot stackables, it'll loot anything which stacks ^^ :D 

@Failure Yup I added the save option as optional, I may set it to enabled by default, makes life easier <3 

Revs sorry, we are working on a standalone rev script which is going to be massive ^^ :D

Trials added gl guys try not to go too hard :boge: 

EDIT:

Also great news, yesterday's update went live enjoy! Also added a preset for vyres, it's now possible to select my own personal profile setup for vyres with 1 click :) 

Some nice progress:

(older one):

UGQGM6V.png

PqxiqJU.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 2

I've been trying to run this for Rune Dragons and I noticed it got stuck trying to enter the Grandiose Doors it keeps looping. 

[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 12:34:20 AM]: Not with npcs... walking to fight tile: [x=1583, y=5080, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 12:34:20 AM]: We're not in the rune dragon area, let's handle
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 12:34:20 AM]: Entering grandiose doors...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 12:34:20 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at perfect.scripting.a.t.Nul.e(bk:1406)
    at r.o.aux.j(qu:467)
    at r.o.r.com2.c(sw:907)
    at r.o.r.com2.c(sw:231)
    at r.pRN.K(nw:1060)
    at r.pRN.onLoop(nw:1089)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bi:251)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I've noticed after a run (when I'd take over and force it through the door) after a trip it tried to log out in my house after using the house tab but failed and then the script stopped. I've only tried it on one trip so I'd have to try again later. Is it also possible to use a mounted digsite teleport? 

• Like 1

sometimes when logging out for a break the mouse will just keep clicking the X instead of the little door and gets stuck in a cycle and the break timer doesn't go down until you manually logg it out also when using cannon mode it leaves my cannon on floor and just logs out

Edited by redeyefalcon
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO