Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey @Czar, when using the plug-in for sandcrabs I use a custom break tile. But when the moment comes that it has to do a break it still wants to go to the nearest bank to do the break. Then the break manager try’s to log out but still is in combat and it ignores the break. And goes back to the afk tile and continues botting. 

On 1/9/2023 at 5:43 PM, Czar said:

Yes it does have built-in breaks or you can choose osbot client's default breaks, up to preference :D 

Imbued heart I will add this, I'm working on getting an account to 69 slayer to add demonic gorilla support and I will also need this feature for myself too :doge: 

Trials added enjoy <3 

Rune dragon just shared this profile on my disc I'll make it available here too, I'm working on adding a tab for [Example Profiles] which will hold all profiles that I use, including rune dragons. This will be similar to what my barrows script has, so I will be copying the code from there to here.

Do you need acces to an account with the quest done and the slayer lvl to slay these?  so you can implement it in the script? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lm4 f0r c4k3 said:

misclicking alot at the lumbdrigeCastle clicking some times more than 15-30  times behind the stair of lumbridge castle kinda suspicious.

I will take a look at this ASAP, any luck with web-setting 2 btw? It uses my own webwalker, and web-setting 1 uses the same walker as every other bot on OSBot

On 1/27/2023 at 3:56 AM, SupaStinkiPu said:

Is chinning MM2 monkeys still in dev?

Still in development, but I have purchased an account with MM2 complete so it's closer than we think :D

On 1/26/2023 at 1:04 PM, mrkinggee said:

Should put plug-in for elder chaos druids :)

Yes sure :D I will add this to the "Example Profiles" tab in the top panel of the setup window

On 1/26/2023 at 11:28 AM, Pwner4life said:

support mm2 chinning yet ??

Not yet, but it's in development ^^

On 1/24/2023 at 2:06 PM, kayke666 said:

Hey @Czar, when using the plug-in for sandcrabs I use a custom break tile. But when the moment comes that it has to do a break it still wants to go to the nearest bank to do the break. Then the break manager try’s to log out but still is in combat and it ignores the break. And goes back to the afk tile and continues botting. 

Hey there, you gotta set a custom break tile using the F5 key, it will light up the tile red, and the bot will go to this tile every time breaks are about to trigger :D

On 1/23/2023 at 1:12 PM, aakarsh98 said:

the script doesnt start , been trying it for hours. 

Any errors, I will help. Please let me know. I am also available on teamviewer and discord I can set this up for you ASAP.

On 1/19/2023 at 7:50 PM, OllanHD said:

It does not activate prayer...

Using resized resolution? The bot will be using quickprayers for prayer, please confirm! :D

On 1/19/2023 at 7:23 PM, OllanHD said:

Hello!

Great script! But it has some problems walking to the undead druids sometimes, gets stuck banking too.

Another important thing to look over is the quickprayer setting, sometimes it dont activate

And should be nice to be able to choose to drick prayer potions between different points, instead of having to choose for example: "drink at 15" - would like to see 15-30

Hey there, yes it's possible to randomise prayer ^^ :D But I didn't add any instructions on how to do this, we need to type in 2 numbers e.g. 10-20 and the bot will pick a random number each time :D  Also can you confirm if you set the resolution to classic/fixed btw? This will make sure quickprayers are always working ^^ :D

EDIT:

Added all trials, enjoy! :D  If anyone needs any help let me know ASAP. I will help you get the bot running, it's complicated but it is a very powerful bot.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, drake121 said:

Could I get a free trial please as been looking for a decent combat script for a while. I have liked the thread. Thanks.

Done added trial enjoy <3 

21 minutes ago, OnlyMada said:

Trying to use today to cannon while on task, 

Ice Giants on top of white wolf, I start it and the HUD disappears off screen and doesn't do any actions besides stays as if no input what so ever

Same as at other locations, start the script and it takes the HUD display off and stays doing nothing 

The bot is asking you to select a tile for cannon, gotta stand on any tile and hit F1 on keyboard to register cannon tile, glgl :D I will see why the text isn't showing btw, it should say something like: "select f1 to enter cannon" or something. I will add an update for this maybe it's hidden or something o_O

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done added trial enjoy <3 

The bot is asking you to select a tile for cannon, gotta stand on any tile and hit F1 on keyboard to register cannon tile, glgl :D I will see why the text isn't showing btw, it should say something like: "select f1 to enter cannon" or something. I will add an update for this maybe it's hidden or something o_O

Ahh, I used it yesterday without having the need to set cannon spot (unless I clicked it in the settings while setting up) 

Lmao thank you for the swift response I will have a gander and see if it was just that 

Kind regards 

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO