Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 10/14/2022 at 9:16 AM, tokez said:

brutal black dragon plugin does not work well at all with new updates, please look into this

basically what happens is that i will end up picking up loot and the script lags when running back to safe spot because it right clicks then pressed pick up items and this leaves me vulnerable for attack by melee from brutals resulting in death every run

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)

- What is the bug

When I minimize the osbot client or close the RDP to the machine the HUD disappear and when I try to enable it pressing F2 it shows the commands tab.

- How did you make the bug happen

Minimizing the osbot client or closing RDP connection.

- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something

- Tried client restart?

Every time I start the script if I do this 2 things (minimize osbot client or close RDP connection) it happens

- Normal script or a plugin?

Plugin, Sand Crabs

- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

Sand crabs plugin

1uGN62g.png

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 1:12 AM, sponker24 said:

any way to add if low health or no prayer potions as a condition for banking on BRUTAL BLACK DRAGS. also when i click the toggle to pray at altar it will get stuck on its way from the bank. need to click manually for it to keep going to altar.

On 10/16/2022 at 2:50 AM, tokez said:

basically what happens is that i will end up picking up loot and the script lags when running back to safe spot because it right clicks then pressed pick up items and this leaves me vulnerable for attack by melee from brutals resulting in death every run

I will check out both of these feedbacks. Sadly they added a huge slayer req to brutal black dragons so nobody can really use them these days (78 slayer) but I will certainly never give up until you guys are satisfied with that plugin <3 Updates coming up :) 

For script lag I highly recommend turning off overlay with F2 key, or ideally upgrading ram/cpu. This bot is very very complicated and uses a lot of different systems and trackers to work better than other lightweight scripts.

On 10/17/2022 at 2:48 PM, Asimo said:

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)

- What is the bug

When I minimize the osbot client or close the RDP to the machine the HUD disappear and when I try to enable it pressing F2 it shows the commands tab.

- How did you make the bug happen

Minimizing the osbot client or closing RDP connection.

- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something

- Tried client restart?

Every time I start the script if I do this 2 things (minimize osbot client or close RDP connection) it happens

- Normal script or a plugin?

Plugin, Sand Crabs

- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

Sand crabs plugin

1uGN62g.png

Can happen sometimes with remote desktops, best way is to hit CTRL to toggle it off  <3 

On 10/17/2022 at 10:09 PM, migs said:

I dont understand how to make the nmz plugin work

Just a quick disclaimer because I do not want to break any rules: It's not a full NMZ plugin it's just a basic sipper for nmz it will sip absorption potions when low, and flick prayer ^^ :D So all you need is absorp pots and rock cake let the script do the rest. What are you having problems with, tell me so I can help.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

I will check out both of these feedbacks. Sadly they added a huge slayer req to brutal black dragons so nobody can really use them these days (78 slayer) but I will certainly never give up until you guys are satisfied with that plugin <3 Updates coming up :) 

For script lag I highly recommend turning off overlay with F2 key, or ideally upgrading ram/cpu. This bot is very very complicated and uses a lot of different systems and trackers to work better than other lightweight scripts.

Can happen sometimes with remote desktops, best way is to hit CTRL to toggle it off  <3 

Just a quick disclaimer because I do not want to break any rules: It's not a full NMZ plugin it's just a basic sipper for nmz it will sip absorption potions when low, and flick prayer ^^ :D So all you need is absorp pots and rock cake let the script do the rest. What are you having problems with, tell me so I can help.

it just logs out when i press run bot, will it log if i have no pots? and it wont drink prayer pots right?

On 10/21/2022 at 4:17 AM, Botislife said:

Hi, I am trying to do slayer tasks with guthans and no food, but the bot runs to the bank even after equipping guthans. I do not even activate banking set up.

I'll take a look at this, never tried guthans with no food but I will make sure it works for you. Feel free to send profile you used, otherwise I'll quickly make one myself.

On 10/20/2022 at 3:09 AM, migs said:

it just logs out when i press run bot, will it log if i have no pots? and it wont drink prayer pots right?

It could be from ranging/ammo, let's try equipping bronze arrow see if it works ^^ :D  Otherwise there should be some errors/instructions in logger (client -> bottom right -> toggle logger -> copy paste here)

22 hours ago, billyfazex said:

Does this chin skeletal monkeys?

Sadly not yet but it will be added, atm we're in testing stage for this feature. Also missing reqs for MM2 sadly :feels: 

• Like 1

Hey bro, been using this script for years. It's great.

In stronghold of security plugin, there's no option to move mouse off screen while afking. Also, when it eats or uses a potion, the mouse doesn't move at all. Walking using the minimap only is pretty bot-like as well, at the moment I have to go on and walk myself. So an option for manual safespot would be nice, so the script just eats and does pots on its own.

Can't remember if you're allowed to pickup drops but it would be nice to collect the arrows or stackables monsters drop.

Just a few things i've noticed after using the stronghold security plugin religiously.

Edited by bornhackerx
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO