Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@josh shaw It may be finding the wrong spiders, have you started the bot near the giant spiders you want to fight? Then the bot will do the rest. In any case I will check this out, also does Webwalker 2 work better in finding + going down the ladders? Please confirm! I will do some tests there immediately.

@DeadVeng I will check this out ASAP - can you confirm if you had auto-retaliate on or off? I recommend auto-retaliate on so the bot will be in combat after walking near the rock crabs. Will add some tweaks to make sure it works better. As for safespot and cannon, F6 for safespot, but if you want to not move around a lot, it's best to set up a fight box using the F7 key, and select the option in the setup menu called 'Only stay in fight box' then it will limit the bot and not let it walk outside it, let me know if you need help setting it up, I am available on discord/teamviewer.

@shepsta @lkihazzard the specs update is live, so sorry about that, I submitted the new specs code early today and just checked the update is live, but the version may not have changed at all. Let me know how it goes from this point on please! The specs should be working much better. I will be adding an update to switch back to main weapon/shield in a faster way.

@crip11 To setup tabs; I recommend setting POH to rimmington and doing: Activate banking setup: on, Travel to fight area: Teleport tab -> Teleport to house, adding 1 teleport tab to the withdraw list, rest food/potions (4), and the rest of the options can be anything, be sure to also set a nice banking teleport, preferably an equippable necklace/ring which is separate to the teleport to fight one. If the teleport to fight and bank are the same, it may need to be configured a bit differently, in which case I will add an update to make sure it works for you.

@Cuebulon Low CPU mode is no good, I recommend turning it off. For mirror there is a new update coming to make it better (4.0), should be improved by a lot. Also make sure not to start and stop the bot too many times (not pausing - but stopping completely and starting again), try go into lower populated worlds where there aren't many players/npcs/objects refreshing too often. These are the guidelines to lower memory usage, I can add some features to the bot to lower memory usage, but it will be at the cost of features, e.g. the GE price getter, the kill listener, the loot my own items (uses the kill listener), they would have to be disabled to improve the performance.

@Gark what's your setup, maybe the npc is behind a cage? Please enable the option: 'unreachable npcs' in the setup menu - this should solve the issue. If not let me know what your setup is and I will help/add updates immediately.

@arbicrax172 Done - added in v264.2, should work better. Also are you in a multi-combat zone btw? Please confirm! I will make any changes/tweaks you request. My apologies for the late update, it should be better in this version, let me know how it goes!

@Vitoc For 60 att/str/def/range/mage it's best to get members, however with f2p you can easily get those at hill giants, ogresses moss giants, and best of all: Stronghold of security, I usually train my accounts there if I'm f2p, from floor 1 to floor 3, there are even some afk spots there if you're creative enough!

@TsabuCZ I will remove these console logs, it seems to spam the console logger, it's just for development purposes it's not bad or problematic, it will be gone in 264.2, sorry about this!

Will be doing subversion updates as I go along so everything's updated quicker, thanks for all the feedback guys, next version is coming!

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Czar said:

@arbicrax172 Done - added in v264.2, should work better. Also are you in a multi-combat zone btw? Please confirm! I will make any changes/tweaks you request. My apologies for the late update, it should be better in this version, let me know how it goes!

Thanks for the update! :) And no, I was not using it in multi combat. I was trying to use the script w/ Hill Giants. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Czar said:

@shepsta @lkihazzard the specs update is live, so sorry about that, I submitted the new specs code early today and just checked the update is live, but the version may not have changed at all. Let me know how it goes from this point on please! The specs should be working much better. I will be adding an update to switch back to main weapon/shield in a faster way.

You're an absolute hero, SGS spec working perfectly. Bit demanding but reckon it be possible to prevent it attempting when not enough inv spaces to equip 2h weapon?

Love the script, never had a ban with it :) 88 Slayer now, hopefully 99 in a couple of months! <3  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

@josh shaw It may be finding the wrong spiders, have you started the bot near the giant spiders you want to fight? Then the bot will do the rest. In any case I will check this out, also does Webwalker 2 work better in finding + going down the ladders? Please confirm! I will do some tests there immediately.

@DeadVeng I will check this out ASAP - can you confirm if you had auto-retaliate on or off? I recommend auto-retaliate on so the bot will be in combat after walking near the rock crabs. Will add some tweaks to make sure it works better. As for safespot and cannon, F6 for safespot, but if you want to not move around a lot, it's best to set up a fight box using the F7 key, and select the option in the setup menu called 'Only stay in fight box' then it will limit the bot and not let it walk outside it, let me know if you need help setting it up, I am available on discord/teamviewer.

@crip11 To setup tabs; I recommend setting POH to rimmington and doing: Activate banking setup: on, Travel to fight area: Teleport tab -> Teleport to house, adding 1 teleport tab to the withdraw list, rest food/potions (4), and the rest of the options can be anything, be sure to also set a nice banking teleport, preferably an equippable necklace/ring which is separate to the teleport to fight one. If the teleport to fight and bank are the same, it may need to be configured a bit differently, in which case I will add an update to make sure it works for you.

@Cuebulon Low CPU mode is no good, I recommend turning it off. For mirror there is a new update coming to make it better (4.0), should be improved by a lot. Also make sure not to start and stop the bot too many times (not pausing - but stopping completely and starting again), try go into lower populated worlds where there aren't many players/npcs/objects refreshing too often. These are the guidelines to lower memory usage, I can add some features to the bot to lower memory usage, but it will be at the cost of features, e.g. the GE price getter, the kill listener, the loot my own items (uses the kill listener), they would have to be disabled to improve the performance.

@Gark what's your setup, maybe the npc is behind a cage? Please enable the option: 'unreachable npcs' in the setup menu - this should solve the issue. If not let me know what your setup is and I will help/add updates immediately.

@Vitoc For 60 att/str/def/range/mage it's best to get members, however with f2p you can easily get those at hill giants, ogresses moss giants, and best of all: Stronghold of security, I usually train my accounts there if I'm f2p, from floor 1 to floor 3, there are even some afk spots there if you're creative enough!

@TsabuCZ I will remove these console logs, it seems to spam the console logger, it's just for development purposes it's not bad or problematic, it will be gone in 264.2, sorry about this!

Will be doing subversion updates as I go along so everything's updated quicker, thanks for all the feedback guys, next version is coming!

@Czar Thanks a ton for the response! However when I wrote that it was late for me I totally meant the sandcrabs plugin. The rock crabs is fine for the most part lol. My apologies for that miscommunication. I do have auto-retaliate on. The sand crab plugin was either not working for me at all or it would go and attack 1 or 2 then after that it would keep right clicking and hitting walk here. Or it would just not move or anything for some reason on the same settings. After a few attempts after the post I did get it to run successfully for about 30 minutes until it just starting standing in place.

• Like 1

Last update (v264.2) will automatically go live within 2 hours at most, it features changes mentioned in my previous post, including the attacking other npcs improvement.

Another version update (v264.3) coming within the next couple hours featuring all user feedback above, thanks guys! 

With rockslugs, do you have any special loot options enabled? I will try recommend a temporary solution until the 264.3 is released, maybe wait for loot/only loot my kills needs to be temporarily disabled until the next version, in any case I will make sure rockslugs are working 100%.

Same goes for the crabs, glad to hear it worked better, I will be doing some more tweaks there just to smoothen things out. Just got some more feedback on discord regarding the breaks handling and logging back in/out, will make sure it's more stable.

As for SGS; glad to hear - will make it do a few checks before equipping/de-equipping weapons/armour.

Edited by Czar

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Last update (v264.2) will automatically go live within 2 hours at most, it features changes mentioned in my previous post, including the attacking other npcs improvement.

Another version update (v264.3) coming within the next couple hours featuring all user feedback above, thanks guys! 

With rockslugs, do you have any special loot options enabled? I will try recommend a temporary solution until the 264.3 is released, maybe wait for loot/only loot my kills needs to be temporarily disabled until the next version, in any case I will make sure rockslugs are working 100%.

Same goes for the crabs, glad to hear it worked better, I will be doing some more tweaks there just to smoothen things out. Just got some more feedback on discord regarding the breaks handling and logging back in/out, will make sure it's more stable.

As for SGS; glad to hear - will make it do a few checks before equipping/de-equipping weapons/armour.

ya they were both enabled, i'll try playing with those next time until it's fixed, thanks!

• Like 1

Stronghold of security plugin... this is the error i get after i try to start it.

[ERROR][04/21 06:36:24 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at perfect.a.a.cOn.getPreferredSize(jp:118)
    at perfect.a.a.cOn.l(jp:111)
    at a.a.a.CoN.<init>(al:55)
    at a.nuL.v(eab:5711)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport.enter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)
    at perfect.a.Prn.k(rm:77)
    at a.nuL.H(eab:5226)
    at a.nuL.I(eab:2619)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:26 PM]: Attempting to set First Occurrence...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:28 PM]: Added npc: Goblin!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:28 PM]: Added npc: Rat!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:33 PM]: Added npc: Minotaur!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:33 PM]: Added npc: Rat!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:38 PM]: Added npc: Goblin!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:43 PM]: Added npc: Goblin!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:43 PM]: Added npc: Wolf!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 06:36:43 PM]: Added npc: Goblin!

• Like 1

Stronghold - updated! My apologies, the images were not working, and the stronghold plugin didn't launch. Update will automatically go live within a few hours.

Latest version now v264.4 Stronghold now launching again, my apologies!

@freemynsandy As for safespot make sure to hit the f6 key, and CTRL key for more commands - let me know what npcs you're fighting I will help :D 

@biesje As for Taverley dungeon, yep both dusty key and 70 agility shortcut are supported, gave you a trial enjoy!

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO